• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

50 Lakh Cover for Rs 7,123/-. Too good to be true ?

tdot

TF Select
so how does one apply for this icici health insurance GROUP plan. Google took me to icici Lombard website which quoted above 50k premium for 10 lacs coverage.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
so how does one apply for this icici health insurance GROUP plan. Google took me to icici Lombard website which quoted above 50k premium for 10 lacs coverage.
For us it is same as individual health plan as there is no mention of any group policy in documents

wolfdalalstreet

TF Premier
I am also interested in getting this. I called my ICICI RM and she sent me a brochure with the same rates. Any red flags for this policy?

Alex292929

TF Premier
RML Group
whats

the point if you rake a hit by 1lakh
it's good for those who has corporate group policy
I am planning to take hdfc super secure for my parents the premium is 125000 for 3 years which gets half if I opt 1L deductible.
It's pretty good because you only have to pay 1L for the first claim of the year not on every.

a_tease

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If you take a deductible of 1L in hdfc ergo secure you will get 50% discount on the premium
Still, for HDFC it was 65k for me and mother and 1.22 Lakh for Me, mother and father.
Whereas for ICICI it is 14k for me and my mother and father cannot be included.

Even if i take 50% off after 1 lakh deductible, I am losing more money with HDFC.
My only concern is not getting a claim with icici, too cheap to be true.

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It's only available for icici customers through branch only. I recently got this policy
@jack333 could you detail this out a bit. I have an ICICI Savings account - do I just walk into my ICICI branch, ask for the Insurance guy and show them this PDF? Anything more I need to do, any documents I need to carry? Thanks for your help, hoping to learn from you since you already did this.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Dont even need to show the pdf. Just ask about the new health policy launched this year only with low premium rates. They'll be knowing

Reactions: Max

a_tease

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Dont even need to show the pdf. Just ask about the new health policy launched this year only with low premium rates. They'll be knowing
or @jack333 show them the PDF, I have uploaded for the community only. 😉
I am not sure what is the community rules about this, but I can also share the agents contact number. Pretty decent chap, could help you with the hassle of not going to branch and could help him with some commission.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Every branch person knows about this and anyone will be more than happy to help as they have targets and get incentives too