• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia 5% cashback on utility bill payment from HDFC Millenia on Amazon?

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi, I just saw one video on YouTube saying will get 5% cashback on utility bill payment on Amazon from HDFC Millenia credit card Max 1K/month limit.

It is true? anyone tried?

amitbindal451

TF Select
How airtel axis cc is calculate cashback i.e my bill date 15th of every month then if i do any transaction today in which it will be calculated
Cashback is Calacuated as per Statment Cycle.

Better change the Statment Date to 1st of every Month by Calling Customer Care.

Change will be effective immediately and your next statement will get generated on 1st March and Cashback for any month will be credited by Last week of next month
bro for example on axis airtel cc recharge its gives 300/- maximum & my bill is generated on 15th of every month for earn 300/- cashback it means i do tranaction in between 15 january to 15 february

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
How airtel axis cc is calculate cashback i.e my bill date 15th of every month then if i do any transaction today in which it will be calculated

bro for example on axis airtel cc recharge its gives 300/- maximum & my bill is generated on 15th of every month for earn 300/- cashback it means i do tranaction in between 15 january to 15 february
Yes . 15 toh 15th.
Every 16th Cashback Capping will get refreshed.

It is better to change the statement date to 1st of every month,.otherwise chances are high that one will do the txn thinking he will get 25% whereas capping already exhausted last month 15th to 31st🤣

James

TF Ace
Yes . 15 toh 15th.
Every 16th Cashback Capping will get refreshed.

It is better to change the statement date to 1st of every month,.otherwise chances are high that one will do the txn thinking he will get 25% whereas capping already exhausted last month 15th to 31st🤣
But you can check your unbilled transactions and decide. My bill generation date is 15th. I don't want to change it. Because if I forget once, I'll be in loss