• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia 5% cashback on utility bill payment from HDFC Millenia on Amazon?

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi, I just saw one video on YouTube saying will get 5% cashback on utility bill payment on Amazon from HDFC Millenia credit card Max 1K/month limit.

It is true? anyone tried?

Nadeemkh

TF Select
Easy to LTF no? Are there areas that M & APAY do not cover that SBI CB does?
I got First year Free spend 2 lakh in 9 month Via Fastag recharge to paytm and speding that money on UPI Payment and all and got it to 2 lakh in 9 month and called after one and half year and told them am spending already double in less than year than Fee waiver criteria and converted it to LTF.
Now i am thinking to upgrade it to Regalia gold as there is no criteria for lounge, now if you're spending 4 lakh in a year(quarterly spend 1 lakh and get lounge in next quarter) to get 4 lounge in millenia you can get regalia gold With fee waived(4 lakh yearly spends no fee) with that kind of spends and no compulsion for 1 lakh in quarter for lounge.

I got First year Free spend 2 lakh in 9 month Via Fastag recharge to paytm and speding that money on UPI Payment and all and got it to 2 lakh in 9 month and called after one and half year and told them am spending already double in less than year than Fee waiver criteria and converted it to LTF.
Now i am thinking to upgrade it to Regalia gold as there is no criteria for lounge, now if you're spending 4 lakh in a year(quarterly spend 1 lakh and get lounge in next quarter) to get 4 lounge in millenia you can get regalia gold With fee waived(4 lakh yearly spends no fee) with that kind of spends and no compulsion for 1 lakh in quarter for lounge.
Isn't this what hdfc is silently wanting all customers do - get regalia gold paid
By devaluing regalia and millenia

Nadeemkh

TF Select
Isn't this what hdfc is silently wanting all customers do - get regalia gold paid
By devaluing regalia and millenia
yes that was their main aim.
But it does make sense if you want to spend and enjoy lounge to upgrade to regalia gold.
i can have 2 lakh spend on some month when i am travelling may be but has 10k on regular days so it does make sense to upgrade to regalia gold and just treat as LTF if you meet 4 lakh criteria.

yes that was their main aim.
But it does make sense if you want to spend and enjoy lounge to upgrade to regalia gold.
i can have 2 lakh spend on some month when i am travelling may be but has 10k on regular days so it does make sense to upgrade to regalia gold and just treat as LTF if you meet 4 lakh criteria.
Yeah if one does have genuine spends then it's no doubt a good card to have

Hemang

TF Premier
1699454064718.png 1699454260880.png
Kindly guide, if I use the Gyftr website & buy through hdfc millenia credit card - we have to pay 2.5% + GST. It won't be much
benefical for us right ?

Someone on this thread guided that, buy directly from amazon using millenia credit card. Is the screenshot i have pasted
of amazon cart is correct way to move forward ?
Will we get cashback on Amazon pay egift card 5% on millenia credit card using above method ?

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
1699454064718.png 1699454260880.png
Kindly guide, if I use the Gyftr website & buy through hdfc millenia credit card - we have to pay 2.5% + GST. It won't be much
benefical for us right ?

Someone on this thread guided that, buy directly from amazon using millenia credit card. Is the screenshot i have pasted
of amazon cart is correct way to move forward ?
Will we get cashback on Amazon pay egift card 5% on millenia credit card using above method ?
Y E S 3.5% cashback
Y E S 5% cashback

Hemang

TF Premier
This amazon gift card buying through amazon only is giving 5% cashback only on millenia credit card (HDFC), or we have an option of buying the same using HDFC regalia CC/ hdfc millenia debit card / hdfc platinum debit card / ICICI amazon pay credit card ?

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
This amazon gift card buying through amazon only is giving 5% cashback only on millenia credit card (HDFC), or we have an option of buying the same using HDFC regalia CC/ hdfc millenia debit card / hdfc platinum debit card / ICICI amazon pay credit card ?
Icici Amazonpay give 2%
Others i don't know
I think no