• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia 5% cashback on utility bill payment from HDFC Millenia on Amazon?

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi, I just saw one video on YouTube saying will get 5% cashback on utility bill payment on Amazon from HDFC Millenia credit card Max 1K/month limit.

It is true? anyone tried?

Patil007

TF Ace
Maintain excel sheet
In these scenarios when Bank doesn't provide you transaction wise reward details, it is very high chances to miss rewards as customer will not put efforts verify all rewards.

Maintaining excel for each transaction is not common peoples task.

For ICICI APay we can download excel from net banking and see transaction wise reward but there too for some transactions are not clearly visible (as I observed).

bugmenot

TF Ace
In these scenarios when Bank doesn't provide you transaction wise reward details, it is very high chances to miss rewards as customer will not put efforts verify all rewards.

Maintaining excel for each transaction is not common peoples task.

For ICICI APay we can download excel from net banking and see transaction wise reward but there too for some transactions are not clearly visible (as I observed).
You may skip maintaining sheet unless you see any discrepancy. You can also contact customer care, if you feel the expected cashback is not posted.

Patil007

TF Ace
You may skip maintaining sheet unless you see any discrepancy. You can also contact customer care, if you feel the expected cashback is not posted.
Yes, but suppose, I have used one credit card for entire month and how do I come to know how many cashback I am expecting.

For ICICI APay, initial days I used to track, but now I gave up and like, ane do jitna ana he :ROFLMAO: .

Patil007

TF Ace
I use Google sheet. It will also help me to reach yearly Target to waive off annual charges
Oh you have paid card 😅 . I only run after LTF cards (Except SBI and Axis).

SBI, because after lot of try they were not ready to give LTF. so took SimplyClick on just CIBIL basis without document with 2 lakh limit and then swapped with BPCL card as it has 50K fee reversal and works on instant discount offers.

And Axis ACE and Airtel as fee is easily recoverable due to their high cashback feature. Both I am planning to apply in coming months.