• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% Cashback Upto 200 by Paying Credit Card Bill Using Mobikwik From Axis E-Debit Card

dhiraz

TF Ace
So Axis is Giving 1% cashback on all online spends* done via E-Debit Card

T&C's
  • Applicable only on transactions of Rs. 500 and above
  • Maximum applicable cashback amount of Rs. 200 per month
  • Cashback amount to be credited to your linked Axis Bank savings account within 90 days.
  • Applicable on all online spends except on certain merchant categories mentioned below

Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 12.36.39 AM.png

Somewhere in TF Community, I Found MobiKwik Utility Payments MCC is 4900

After Qualifying All These T&Cs Will This Tnx Give 1% Cashback on Credit Card Bill Payment Using Mobikwik?

@VISHESH_BANSAL 👆 Bataiye Kuch 😀

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

T&C's
  • Cashback amount to be credited to your linked Axis Bank savings account within 90 days.
  • Applicable on all online spends except on certain merchant categories mentioned below

After Qualifying All These T&Cs Will This Tnx Give 1% Cashback on Credit Card Bill Payment Using Mobikwik?

Since MCC 4900 is not Excluded, Axis E-Debit Card will give Cashback on CC Bill Payments via Mobikwik.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Hi @VISHESH_BANSAL

I recently opened Axis Liberty account, I got the virtual debit card and liberty debit card both

I unable to find the details of Virtual Debit Card
On app when I click View Virtual Card it says " Sorry you are not eligible to view virtual card"
On web net banking I am unable to see the details

In the welcome email attachment there is card number and expiry. I am trying to look for the CVV of this card

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Hi @VISHESH_BANSAL

I recently opened Axis Liberty account, I got the virtual debit card and liberty debit card both

I unable to find the details of Virtual Debit Card
On app when I click View Virtual Card it says " Sorry you are not eligible to view virtual card"
On web net banking I am unable to see the details

In the welcome email attachment there is card number and expiry. I am trying to look for the CVV of this card
Wait for few days. It will show up in Mobile App.

@danish can help you better since he also faced the same issue

prc1990

TF Ace

T&C's

Which Axis debit card this offer is for?

Raj_019

TF Premier
@VISHESH_BANSAL any trick for making cashback via axis e debit card? I want to open a Axis easy access account for pre approved credit card offer. Can you please suggest should I open the account via online mode( Axis ASAP Digital Easy access) or via offline mode( Normal Easy Access account) visiting nearest branch? Which is best? In which case branch employee will help me if in future I face any problem regarding account?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
@VISHESH_BANSAL any trick for making cashback via axis e debit card? I want to open a Axis easy access account for pre approved credit card offer. Can you please suggest should I open the account via online mode( Axis ASAP Digital Easy access) or via offline mode( Normal Easy Access account) visiting nearest branch? Which is best? In which case branch employee will help me if in future I face any problem regarding account?
Open online.

Why do you wish to open this account? Please check the Liberty account.