• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:
Axis/ICICI usually have merged limits ... Isn't it 🧐🤔
When I had the Miles and More and Vistara cards, they were separate limits. Demonstrated by usage as well as different amounts mentioned on statements.
Only once I applied for Magnus in February did they decide to merge the limits which doesnt work for me

Here is the small list of my card.
  • HDFC DCB (LTF)
  • HDFC Infinia (LTF)
  • Amex MRCC (LTF)
  • Yes Bank First Exclusive (LTF)
  • ICICI Platinum (Secured / LTF)
  • ICICI Amazon Pay (LTF)
  • IDFC Wealth (LTF)
  • BOB Eterna (LTF)
  • Kotak League (LTF)
  • IndusInd Legend (LTF)
  • HSBC Visa Platinum (LTF)
  • AU Bank Zenith (LTF, On the way)
  • RBL Zomato Classic Edition (LTF, On the way)
  • Citi Paytm First (500/yr)
  • Axis Flipkart (500/yr)
  • SBI Simply Click (500/yr)
Happy to help.
How come you have both DCB and Infinia? Both LTF?

First time poster. My list of cards is as follows:

HDFC Diners Black, Lifetime free, Limit: Rs. 25,00,000/-
Axis Bank Vistara Card, 10k, Limit: Rs. 4,70,000/- (under cancellation - explained later)
HDFC Infinia Card, Lifetime free, Limit: Rs. 10,13,000/-
Amex Platinum Charge, 60k, Limit: NA
Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card, Free, Limit: Rs. 3,90,000/-(under cancellation - explained later)
Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card, 10k, Limit: Rs. 4,70,000/-(under cancellation - explained later)
Zomato Classic Card, Free, Limit: Rs. 4,66,000/- (just applied and approved)
SBI Air India Signature Card, 5k. Limit: Rs. 5,94,000/- (just applied, verbally told limit by agent)
Slice, free, Limit: Rs. 10,00,000/-
Standard Chartered Ultimate - just applied

So my Axis Bank story goes like this: I earlier had Vistara and Miles and More cards with separate limits. In Feb, I applied for Magnus card and got it with 4.7L limit. But now all the 3 cards limits were merged to 4.7L without informing me. I only found out when I was trying to swipe the card and it got rejected. The Axis Bank app still showed separate limits for all 3 cards.
I escalated the matter and asked for cancellation of all cards and told them I would not pay the Magnus card fees.
The fight is still ongoing for that with them. I loved the Axis Bank cards but cannot deal with them doing arbitrary things and giving such low limits for 3 premium cards.
Any possibility of getting an Infinia converted to LTF? Through some Links. Also that limit Of Infinia and DCB is nice.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
First time poster. My list of cards is as follows:

HDFC Diners Black, Lifetime free, Limit: Rs. 25,00,000/-
Axis Bank Vistara Card, 10k, Limit: Rs. 4,70,000/- (under cancellation - explained later)
HDFC Infinia Card, Lifetime free, Limit: Rs. 10,13,000/-
Amex Platinum Charge, 60k, Limit: NA
Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card, Free, Limit: Rs. 3,90,000/-(under cancellation - explained later)
Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card, 10k, Limit: Rs. 4,70,000/-(under cancellation - explained later)
Zomato Classic Card, Free, Limit: Rs. 4,66,000/- (just applied and approved)
SBI Air India Signature Card, 5k. Limit: Rs. 5,94,000/- (just applied, verbally told limit by agent)
Slice, free, Limit: Rs. 10,00,000/-
Standard Chartered Ultimate - just applied

So my Axis Bank story goes like this: I earlier had Vistara and Miles and More cards with separate limits. In Feb, I applied for Magnus card and got it with 4.7L limit. But now all the 3 cards limits were merged to 4.7L without informing me. I only found out when I was trying to swipe the card and it got rejected. The Axis Bank app still showed separate limits for all 3 cards.
I escalated the matter and asked for cancellation of all cards and told them I would not pay the Magnus card fees.
The fight is still ongoing for that with them. I loved the Axis Bank cards but cannot deal with them doing arbitrary things and giving such low limits for 3 premium cards.
Axis Bank is the Worst bank ever for higher limit & LTF Cards, they gave me a limit of 1 Lakh against a card which has a limit of 9,32,000
Also they don't increase credit limit very often, even if they do it will not be more than 20-30K.
So refrain of Axis Bank Cards if possible.

Also your DCB has got a huge Credit Limit than anyone else I have ever heard or seen
Would like to know your story how it was made it possible.

Last edited:

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I didn't get ... You're saying zero maintenance and then you're saying 10L
What he meant to say is for a certain day the account balance could be 0 but average monthly/quarterly balance should be maintained at 10L.
Otherwise there will be non-maintenance charges along with account downgrade.

Axis Bank is the Worst bank ever for higher limit & LTF Cards, they gave me a limit of 1 Lakh against a card which has a limit of 9,32,000
Also they don't increase credit limit very often, even if they do it will not be more than 20-30K.
So refrain of Axis Bank Cards if possible.

Also your DCB has got a huge Credit Limit than anyone else I have ever heard or seen
Would like to know your story how it was made it possible.
I have reached my limit of frustration with Axis Bank. They have no coordination between their burgundy customer care, their nodal office and their recovery team. I get calls from each of them every day for different reasons and NO ONE at Axis Bank has made the effort to read my detailed email properly and get back to me. Their cards are great, but bank is difficult to deal with.

As far as DCB goes, its basically been heavy usage for the past 3-4 years. My minimum monthly spend is 10-15L and routinely hit 25L a month as well.
Have been paying timely as well so that helps as well I guess. I have also had a relationship with HDFC bank for a number of years with savings accounts for myself and my company, for my family, HDFC securities accounts etc.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have reached my limit of frustration with Axis Bank. They have no coordination between their burgundy customer care, their nodal office and their recovery team. I get calls from each of them every day for different reasons and NO ONE at Axis Bank has made the effort to read my detailed email properly and get back to me. Their cards are great, but bank is difficult to deal with.

As far as DCB goes, its basically been heavy usage for the past 3-4 years. My minimum monthly spend is 10-15L and routinely hit 25L a month as well.
Have been paying timely as well so that helps as well I guess. I have also had a relationship with HDFC bank for a number of years with savings accounts for myself and my company, for my family, HDFC securities accounts etc.
Thanks for your information, as per your DCB usage I think you are a business person & not a regular salary holder so in that case it justifies your Limit.
As far as your concern goes, I have some ways for you, I think you already escalated your concern but I don't know till what point so here is the proper matrix:-

1. Reach normal Customer Care(You did I'm sure)
2. Reach Nodal Point(You must have done)
3. Reach there Principal Nodal Office(You may not have done)

If all these ways are tried & failed then the ultimatum is to the reach to RBI through their CMS Portal. https://cms.rbi.org.in/

You have to fill every details very carefully & trust me all the Private Banks are scared of getting a complaint from RBI & they take it very seriously depends on the nature of your concern. I can you tell you specifically I had an issue with Axis Bank Savings account which was inoperative for 25 years. First they were asking me many clarifications & criteria but when I escalated it to the RBI CMS, within a day my issue gets resolved. So please do that.

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Why DCB then for this much spending? I am sure you can get a better reward rate with Infinia / Amex Plat based on your category spend?

Thanks for your information, as per your DCB usage I think you are a business person & not a regular salary holder so in that case it justifies your Limit.
As far as your concern goes, I have some ways for you, I think you already escalated your concern but I don't know till what point so here is the proper matrix:-

1. Reach normal Customer Care(You did I'm sure)
2. Reach Nodal Point(You must have done)
3. Reach there Principal Nodal Office(You may not have done)

If all these ways are tried & failed then the ultimatum is to the reach to RBI through their CMS Portal. https://cms.rbi.org.in/

You have to fill every details very carefully & trust me all the Private Banks are scared of getting a complaint from RBI & they take it very seriously depends on the nature of your concern. I can you tell you specifically I had an issue with Axis Bank Savings account which was inoperative for 25 years. First they were asking me many clarifications & criteria but when I escalated it to the RBI CMS, within a day my issue gets resolved. So please do that.
Thanks for this. I have done 1 & 2. Customer care called me and said that they are reversing the fees for Magnus. Nodal officer emailed me and said they cannot reverse the fees. Who knows whats going on with the bank! Im just not paying the joining fees and seeing where it goes. The recovery agents have stopped calling me so lets see where it goes.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for this. I have done 1 & 2. Customer care called me and said that they are reversing the fees for Magnus. Nodal officer emailed me and said they cannot reverse the fees. Who knows whats going on with the bank! Im just not paying the joining fees and seeing where it goes. The recovery agents have stopped calling me so lets see where it goes.
Always go by Customer Care people because Nodal Offices are just like branch people, they don't know anything.
But make sure to pay the amount if it is not reversed not just for the Recovery agent but for the your CIbil score since it will hit there badly.
You can get the reversal even after the payment if they are in a mood to reverse it.