• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I m also having a small portfolio:

1. HDFC Infinia 10K 10.20L
2. HDFC Regalia LTF 5.00L
3. Axis Magnus 10K 7.00L
4. Axis Ace 499 3.50L
5. Axis Flipkart LTF 2.00 L
6. ICICI Apay LTF 4.10L
7. Amex MRCC 1500 5.40L
8. IDFC First Select LTF 3.50L
9. IndusInd Legend LTF 1.80L

Attachments

• IMG20220404100030__01.jpg
    IMG20220404100030__01.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 91

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Couldn't resist the temptation due to decent devaluations of DCB, I have dropped a mail to them requesting upgrade. Let's see how it goes.

Man, that was a fast decline. I had a spend of ~15L in last 6 months and have a limit of 13.5L. Not sure about the reason behind decline. :(

@TechnoFino @Sub any step forward here? My RM is utterly useless.

1649343670034.png

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
their higher department

Any email ids? Shall I reply to the mail asking for the reasoning behind it? It seems quite stupid as when applying for DCB I had an option to apply for Infinia in 2019. I didn't because that time DCB had great 10x exclusive partners.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Couldn't resist the temptation due to decent devaluations of DCB, I have dropped a mail to them requesting upgrade. Let's see how it goes.
I would like to know if the upgrade is being made as LTF?
What I mean to say is if DCB is LTF currently then are they upgrading to Infinia as LTF too?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Any email ids? Shall I reply to the mail asking for the reasoning behind it? It seems quite stupid as when applying for DCB I had an option to apply for Infinia in 2019. I didn't because that time DCB had great 10x exclusive partners.
May be I'm the odd man out but I like DCB over Infinia even after the devaluation.
Reason behind the lounge access, Priority Pass will not give you lounge access at a very small, unknown Airport, like one small country in Africa
Whereas with DCB you will get unlimited access to almost every Airports in the world along with Add-On card which Priority Pass can't do.

Even I had a discussion with Customer Care guys where they asked me if I would like to get an upgrade to Infinia without any fight. :)

sampatir

TF Select
Here is my list:

Active:
1) Amex SmartEarn - 500
2) ICICI Apay - LTF
3) ICICI HPCL coral - LTF
4) AXIS Flipkart - LTF
5) AXIS ACE - 500
6) AIXS Privelege - LTF
7) HDFC Regalia - LTF
8) STAN C Ultimate - 5K
9) INDUS IND - Aura Edge - LTF
10) RBL Shoprite - 500
11) RBL Zomato - LTF
12) Kotak - League Platinum - LTF
13) IDFC Select - LTF
14) CITI IOCL - LTF
15) CITI Paytm - 500/1000
16) SBI Simply Click - 500

17) Slicepay - LTF
18) Uni - LTF

Closed:
1) HSBC
2) Amex MRCC
3) STANC DigiSmart
4) STANC Platinum
5) STANC Landmark
6) RBL Monthly treats
7) CITI Rewards
8) SBI FBB

Looking for:
1) BOB Eterna on LTF ( Trying the suggestion by forum members here by sending ITR)

Cierdo

TF Premier
Is there anyone who upgraded from Regalia to DCB?
I contacted the bank, they are asking me to fill the upgrade form and send it. The form says DCB is FYF, I have the required card limit and the income proofs for the upgrade, if I send the form and it gets approved, will I get the chance to convert it to unconditional LTF?
Basically, want to know what happens after sending the upgrade form. Thanks in advance!

b4ukiran2000

TF Buzz
Is there anyone who upgraded from Regalia to DCB?
I contacted the bank, they are asking me to fill the upgrade form and send it. The form says DCB is FYF, I have the required card limit and the income proofs for the upgrade, if I send the form and it gets approved, will I get the chance to convert it to unconditional LTF?
Basically, want to know what happens after sending the upgrade form. Thanks in advance!
I also enquired to make my Regalia LTF to DCB LTF, if you apply by yourself you will get free for first year only and mentioned it will be free afterwards only on spent criteria, you will get DCB LTF only when bank rolls the offer to you. IMO converting LTF REGALIA to DCB (Annually need to spend 12lakhs to get fee waiver) is not good idea unless you have use-case for fee payment.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I also enquired to make my Regalia LTF to DCB LTF, if you apply by yourself you will get free for first year only and mentioned it will be free afterwards only on spent criteria, you will get DCB LTF only when bank rolls the offer to you. IMO converting LTF REGALIA to DCB (Annually need to spend 12lakhs to get fee waiver) is not good idea unless you have use-case for fee payment.
He is right, last year I got the upgrade offer from from Regalia LTF to DCB LTF & there is no spend criteria.
You will only able to make DCB LTF once you have the offer else you need to spend as high as possible to cross the mark.