• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Another Axis Devaluation Coming for Ace/Airtel ?

anonymuos

TF Ace
OT to ask, but how long does it take for your application to get reset? I had applied for MyZone as I saw it LTF in Axis Mobile Bank app, and now when I try to apply for Airtel Axis, it shows the same MyZone application. BTW I've held ACE Card for more than a year now, and based that only, applied for another MyZone Credit Card.
After 3 months, you will be eligible to get new Axis cards again

[/QUOTE]
OT to ask, but how long does it take for your application to get reset? I had applied for MyZone as I saw it LTF in Axis Mobile Bank app, and now when I try to apply for Airtel Axis, it shows the same MyZone application. BTW I've held ACE Card for more than a year now, and based that only, applied for another MyZone Credit Card.
3 months from a successful attempt. 6 months from an unsuccessful attempt

ramandeep

TF Premier
I just applied airtel axis and its approved..
I have 3 questions regarding the same
1. Is there a first transaction minimum limit or platform spend limitl to redeem amazon voucher?
2. In how many days after first transaction will I get amazon voucher?
3. Does the credit card cashback gets in airtel app or adjusted in credit card bill itself?

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I just applied airtel axis and its approved..
I have 3 questions regarding the same
1. Is there a first transaction minimum limit or platform spend limitl to redeem amazon voucher?
2. In how many days after first transaction will I get amazon voucher?
3. Does the credit card cashback gets in airtel app or adjusted in credit card bill itself?
1. No minimum limit.
2. It'll be delivered within 30 days.
3. Adjusted in the credit card bill itself.

Cashback will be credited 3 days prior to the next bill generation date.

For example, if your bill generation date is June 10th and you do a transaction today, the cashback for that transaction will be credited on July 7th.

Last edited:

crazyuploader

TF Premier
But with Airtel you cannot dial premium 1860 numbers.
With Jio, all premium numbers have no charge.
That I understand but I already have 9 SIMs of Jio in my home so I think it would make sense for us to have some other providers as well; in any case only I and some older peeps with 2G phones use it, I use it because I have a Jio SIM as well and it doesn't work the best everywhere, there I can Airtel SIM to use internet and stuff. Not being able to call 1860 number sucks, but rarely have to dial that so no worries

newinnov

TF Premier
1000222114.png
What are those select channels?
i-want-the-truth-tom-cruise.gif