• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC launching new credit card- Pixel Play. Exclusive to PayZapp users.

althafvly

TF Buzz
I'm still getting notification to complete application even though they said I can't apply.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240515-154815.png
    Screenshot_20240515-154815.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 25

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
are these cards considered core cards?, will they get upgrade card offers?, because i want tataneu card for upi .. as i came across in this firm that for hdfc , one should get a core card first and apply for co-branded cards. so i didn't complete my verification of my last application 3 months back. i don't have any relation with hdfc till now.

Vishal N

TF Select
Brother stop worrying about HDFC products this much. I used to do it and it reduced my lifespan by 5 years minimum due to BP. Have given up on the bank
I go back on my statement, very impressed by how quick it was disbursed.

Seems like Pixel is different from other cards since it's Payzapp only. Very quick approval

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I go back on my statement, very impressed by how quick it was disbursed.

Seems like Pixel is different from other cards since it's Payzapp only. Very quick approval
Always at extreme ends. No normal ways.
Either furiously fast or stony lethargic.

I believe these cards are fully digitally processed, hence the result will be instant , either yes or no.
I guess they are virtual cards only .. no physical card delivery ..

Last edited:

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
I believe these catastrophic are fully digitally processed, hence the result will be instant , either yes or no.
I guess they are virtual cards only .. no physical card delivery ..
are these cards treated as core cards of hdfc or co branded!? will they get card upgrade offers in future?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
are these cards treated as core cards of hdfc or co branded!? will they get card upgrade offers in future?
Will have to wait for more info from HDFC..
There is no clarification about this as of now…

My guess at this stage would be, they are not cobranded cards….
My reasons for the above assumption:
1) They are not in collaboration with any third party
2) Co branded cards are generally issued as floater cards based on core cards.. in this case case they are not being issued to any existing card holders
3) they are are mainly targeting young people who didn’t have any HDFC cards and purely based on CIBIL and PayZapp profile..

The aim of these cards is to promote usage of PayZapp and 100% digital onboarding and usage as well.
It is aimed at this generation young people.
A basic virtual HDFC core card designed for young generation to promote PayZapp wallet, a very targeted product