• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF card was promised but chargeable given

b4bhar

TF Select
Guys,

I was promised a LTF HDFC card and even double checked while applying, but to my surprise, the customer care informed it is showing as chargeable. They have asked to send an email to the backend team which i did.
Waiting for their response. But this is clearly deceiving you customer by saying it LTF while applying only to say its chargeable after receiving the card!

Highly disappointed with HDFC. Anyone on the same boat as me?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys,

I was promised a LTF HDFC card and even double checked while applying, but to my surprise, the customer care informed it is showing as chargeable. They have asked to send an email to the backend team which i did.
Waiting for their response. But this is clearly deceiving you customer by saying it LTF while applying only to say its chargeable after receiving the card!

Card variant ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I've applied it from my wife account as she had an offer. Three cards were offered. Moneyback +, IOCL HDFC and Swiggy HDFC. I selected IOCL HDFC as this might be helpful for fuel rewards for my bike.
Iocl is worst card forget reward .

Cancel the card ..
& Get millniea later

For fuel- axis iocl , sbi BPCL are recommended
No other fuel card pls

b4bhar

TF Select
Iocl is worst card forget reward .

Cancel the card ..
& Get millniea later

For fuel- axis iocl , sbi BPCL are recommended
No other fuel card pls
I just needed a LTF card for fuel in case if there is one. Any reason for mentioning this as a worst card? the 5% rewards for fuel purchases upto 3k/ month ( 5k/ month until 1st 6 months) are good, right? I will mostly use this for my bike and use Amex for car fuel purchases. The main reason for applying this was it was offered as LTF and is a Rupay card as well which helps with UPI spends as well.
Also, Axis only offer 4% while HDFC offers 5% which is better, right?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I just needed a LTF card for fuel in case if there is one. Any reason for mentioning this as a worst card? the 5% rewards for fuel purchases upto 3k/ month ( 5k/ month until 1st 6 months) are good, right? I will mostly use this for my bike and use Amex for car fuel purchases. The main reason for applying this was it was offered as LTF and is a Rupay card as well which helps with UPI spends as well.
Also, Axis only offer 4% while HDFC offers 5% which is better, right?
Reward must come first right ?
I have used it personally..
Very poor reward is featched

Axis is good
Scan on any brand fuel scanner u will get the points .

b4bhar

TF Select
Reward must come first right ?
I have used it personally..
Very poor reward is featched

Axis is good
Scan on any brand fuel scanner u will get the points .
yeah, but they dont offer it (Axis) as LTF, right? I will only keep this if they make it LTF as promised. That is the reason why i applied it from my wife's account so that i close it without worrying about CIBIL impact in case they dont make it LTF. In case the rewards are not being fetched, i will stop using this and continue with Amex MRCC.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
yeah, but they dont offer it (Axis) as LTF, right? I will only keep this if they make it LTF as promised. That is the reason why i applied it from my wife's account so that i close it without worrying about CIBIL impact in case they dont make it LTF. In case the rewards are not being fetched, i will stop using this and continue with Amex MRCC.
Iocl is also offered ltf..
But that offer is not available

b4bhar

TF Select
Iocl is also offered ltf..
But that offer is not available
i checked with Axis and it was not showing as LTF, so went with this one when i noticed it is LTF. I will only use this occasionally mixing it with the Amex milestone spends. If i already crossed the milestone spends for that month with Amex, only then i will use this card for fuel purchases. So, I want these cards only as LTF.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Guys,

Hdfc will update your chargeable card to LTF in 90 days automatically after card issued if you promised LTF offers.

But you can raise this issue through email to HDFC with screenshots.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
i checked with Axis and it was not showing as LTF, so went with this one when i noticed it is LTF. I will only use this occasionally mixing it with the Amex milestone spends. If i already crossed the milestone spends for that month with Amex, only then i will use this card for fuel purchases. So, I want these cards only as LTF.
Try it with hdfc

b4bhar

TF Select
Hdfc will update your chargeable card to LTF in 90 days automatically after card issued if you promised LTF offers.

But you can raise this issue through email to HDFC with screenshots.
I have already dropped an email. I will wait for their confirmation before proceeding further. OR else will cancel this card.

KGSIPO

TF Buzz
Same issue, Wrote to HDFC but they says that card is LTF subject to spending of 50000 per year. Again sent an email harshly attaching all screenshots of SMS and email offers. Losing the faith on HDFC and why such a big bank trying to behave cheaply.

romilq

TF Ace
Same issue, Wrote to HDFC but they says that card is LTF subject to spending of 50000 per year. Again sent an email harshly attaching all screenshots of SMS and email offers. Losing the faith on HDFC and why such a big bank trying to behave cheaply.
Lol how is it LTF if 50k is needed to be spent ? Then it is a paid card by definition. LTF does not have spend based annual fee waiver.

b4bhar

TF Select
this is very cheap from HDFC. IF they act in a similar way with me, then i will close this card immediately. they clearly mentioned it is LTF striking off the 500 annnual fee as well