• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Saving Account not Opening- 3rd Part

doraemon

TF Legend
I
Few Days back I wanted to open a BSBDA account at Yes Bank. I knew directly bank jaunga to nhi kholega cause the bank is located in a posh area. Mailed to PNO and asked them to raise a callback from the branch and intimate them about my request. But did not got any call. Then mailed to MD desk and within 3 hours got a call from the cluster head managing that branch and he told me he will inform the bm regarding that. Next day I went and bhaisab the BM was like sir for such a small thing why raise a complaint. He offered me sweets, cold drinks (yes not joking). The account got opened and he then requested to mail to md desk that the query got solved lol.
Visited union Bank to open bsbda
Employee uncle gave a very bad look like Maine bhik maangli ho unse

That was the last day I visit that branch

Tab mujhe account ikhaata karne ka shok Chad Gaya tha

doraemon

TF Legend
If you have AU Branch Near-by then Open AU Digital Account.

Perfect for You.

Far better than ICICI in terms of everything
I want to open one for my brother but he is not agreeing for vkyc

And I am kinda forcing my rm to let him open one in branch with zero mab
But wo Maan nahi raha

Ulta jab branch jau Milne to bkl platinum account chipkane pe laga rehta

Jabki sabse jyada maal whai thikane laga rakha hai Maine intrest ki wajah se fd pe

doraemon

TF Legend
Completely different experience with HDFC

Sister ka account khulwane gye the. Mne unhe SB Max bola tha open krne ko.
Unhone usse saari details puchi, to dekha student hai and dusre account m zyada rokda nhi hai. To khud khte sir ism high mab hai aap lower variant khol lo. Usm kam MAB hai vgerah vgerah. Mne kha nhi aap yhi kholo. 2 3 baar kha phir bataya usse ki classic customer hu mein. To phir fatafat khol dia
Aue ek Mera chutiya rm
Digisave ke liye eligible the Mera Bhai
Bkl ne max khol diya
Ab regular se niche ka option hi nahi aara xpress way portal pe