• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC and Bluedart issue

DEEP_RAY

TF Select
Recently, my HDFC Regalia card was renewed and dispatched via Bluedart. Usually, HDFC or Bluedart sends a dispatch SMS, but I have not received anything apart from a single dispatch email, so that was okay.

Today, I was on a call with Bluedart support regarding the delayed delivery. They informed me that my number is missing in their system and that HDFC hasn't updated my contact information, which is required for OTP verification.

I called HDFC support, and they assured me that the process is automated, and my number has been updated with Bluedart like others. They advised me to wait until delivery and mentioned that Bluedart can take a signature instead of OTP.

Has anyone faced a situation like this before? My previous cards have the correct number, and I haven't changed any number or address with HDFC.Does Bluedart deliver cards without OTP?

Note: Item dispatched on 3rd April but started showing on site from today.

souvikr

TF Premier
Recently, my HDFC Regalia card was renewed and dispatched via Bluedart. Usually, HDFC or Bluedart sends a dispatch SMS, but I have not received anything apart from a single dispatch email, so that was okay.

Today, I was on a call with Bluedart support regarding the delayed delivery. They informed me that my number is missing in their system and that HDFC hasn't updated my contact information, which is required for OTP verification.

I called HDFC support, and they assured me that the process is automated, and my number has been updated with Bluedart like others. They advised me to wait until delivery and mentioned that Bluedart can take a signature instead of OTP.

Has anyone faced a situation like this before? My previous cards have the correct number, and I haven't changed any number or address with HDFC.Does Bluedart deliver cards without OTP?

Note: Item dispatched on 3rd April but started showing on site from today.
If bluedart doesn't have your contact number then how did they call you?

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
In my case, bluedart delivery guy delivers my items without the need of otp. He memorized my Aadhaar's last 4 digits. He simply calls when he's outside my home. Even indiapost delivery guy calls when he's outside my home, takes my signature and leaves.