• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Offer Extended) Amazon Recharge/bill payment - 20% off upto 100/month using RuPay Platinum debit card

telescope

TF Ace
Updated t&c for this offer:
offer only for this month.

Offer period: 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th April 2024

1. What is the RuPay Platinum Debit Card Offer?
  • Offer on payment with RuPay Platinum Debit Card transactions
  • Get 20% discount on Electricity Bill, Gas Cylinder Bill, Mobile Postpaid bill, broadband, Piped Gas, Cable TV, Water Bill, Mobile Recharge and DTH recharge on Min purchase amount of ₹129 and Max discount as INR 100 per user per month
  • Anycancelled/failed transaction will not be eligible for theoffer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with theinstant discount amount.

2. How can I avail this offer?
There are no other special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process and use your saved Bank card to pay.

3. Are net Banking transactions also included in this Offer?
Net Banking transactions are NOT included in this Offer.

4. Would I get the Bank offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?
Yes, the offer is available on partial payments as long as minimum purchase value is spent on Bank Card.

5. What if I cancel my order?
The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction. If Instant Discount is availed on any transaction, and it is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such transaction will be posted adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the transaction. However, if you place another order within the offer period, you shall get instant bank discount subject to offer eligibility.

telescope

TF Ace
Yeah Paid Lounge works ✂️🤣
you are wrong. just got to know it indeed has lounge access.

Upon presentation of the RuPay Platinum Debit Card and boarding pass, cardholders can enjoy the following privileges:
  1. complimentary access for IDFC FIRST Bank RuPay Platinum cardholders ONCE Half yearly*
  2. Paid access: In addition to the complimentary access -cardholders are also entitled to unrestricted (chargeable) access for himself/herself and for his/her accompanying guests
lounge list:

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
you are wrong. just got to know it indeed has lounge access.

Upon presentation of the RuPay Platinum Debit Card and boarding pass, cardholders can enjoy the following privileges:
  1. complimentary access for IDFC FIRST Bank RuPay Platinum cardholders ONCE Half yearly*
  2. Paid access: In addition to the complimentary access -cardholders are also entitled to unrestricted (chargeable) access for himself/herself and for his/her accompanying guests
lounge list:
For free access you have to insert your card in pos 😆

How you can insert a sticker? 🤣

Farhad sekh

TF Premier
Updated t&c for this offer:
offer only for this month.

Offer period: 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th April 2024

1. What is the RuPay Platinum Debit Card Offer?
  • Offer on payment with RuPay Platinum Debit Card transactions
  • Get 20% discount on Electricity Bill, Gas Cylinder Bill, Mobile Postpaid bill, broadband, Piped Gas, Cable TV, Water Bill, Mobile Recharge and DTH recharge on Min purchase amount of ₹129 and Max discount as INR 100 per user per month
  • Anycancelled/failed transaction will not be eligible for theoffer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with theinstant discount amount.

2. How can I avail this offer?
There are no other special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process and use your saved Bank card to pay.

3. Are net Banking transactions also included in this Offer?
Net Banking transactions are NOT included in this Offer.

4. Would I get the Bank offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?
Yes, the offer is available on partial payments as long as minimum purchase value is spent on Bank Card.

5. What if I cancel my order?
The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction. If Instant Discount is availed on any transaction, and it is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such transaction will be posted adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the transaction. However, if you place another order within the offer period, you shall get instant bank discount subject to offer eligibility.
Don't create panic .

Each month this type t&c shows in Amazon app last year

Das.N

TF Ace
Amazon stopped taking partial payment for rupay platinum instant discount utility orders.
Previously, we could use Amazon gift vouchers in those payments over 500 rupees. But today I was unable to use gv from either mobile app or desktop version.
So, This 100 rupees instant discount might not be useful for utility payments over 2000 rupees ( specially for electricity bill).

So , thoda sa devaluation to hua hai 🥲

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Amazon stopped taking partial payment for rupay platinum instant discount utility orders.
Previously, we could use Amazon gift vouchers in those payments over 500 rupees. But today I was unable to use gv from either mobile app or desktop version.
So, This 100 rupees instant discount might not be useful for utility payments over 2000 rupees ( specially for electricity bill).

So , thoda sa devaluation to hua hai 🥲

Hope It is temporary and Amazon renable partial Payments after a few Complaints from Customer's end🙃.

#aniket

TF Ace
From how many months or years this rupay offer 20% going? I was unaware about it.😕
Few days ago I found to know about this offer.
I have missed so much cashback. 🙁🙁
Bhaiya jee, 1 hapta toh huwa hai join huwe aapko ....sab kuch ek hi baar mein jaan loge kya...💀

Jo miss ho gaya so ho gaya, ab jo hai wo lo na...past ko soch ke dukhi ho rahe hain toh aap!

By the way, kuch pehle se hain, 22-23 se pehle amz pay balance mein load karne pe off milta tha...aur baaki ka history pata nahi 😐

Tbh, mein ek bhi ye offer use nahi kiya hoon, toh kya karun mar jaun?😂

Waise ye alag baat tha ki ineligible bhi tha 💀😂