• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many you’re closing Axis Cards?

Trust Me

TF Ace
After this new devaluation, seriously how many of you guys are actually gonna close their cards. I hold 2 cards & i’m not closing any of them. They’re still good to me. Neo & Airtel. I’m

I am still going to hold onto my only Axis CC, -- a Select LTF. -- Not that it's of much value anyway, but for occasional Axis CC offers. Not going to try for any other Axis card.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Depends on the purpose of his Burgundy account. If he is already holding Burgundy or Net Salary more than 3L or having FD's part of his investment doesn't matter right.

If his sole purpose of Burgundy was M4B then it's waste as you mentioned
Still why would you hold magnus with spend 50k criteria for lounge. ..
Isn't hdfc 5k criteria lesser evil .
Doesn't matter Burgundy salary, investment ..
Whats remains the question is the worth of business m4b customer give to axis isn't worth what's he will be getting in return.

Why not move to hdfc for DcB metal LTF/FYF with 3 lakh salary account or chunk of Fd amount.

i would recommend everybody to close all of their paid Axis cards and only keep the LTF ones. If they put out a worthwhile card in the future you will have an easier time getting it since you already have one of their cards. In the meanwhile use their cards only for bank offers.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have atlas , Airtel and ace. All paid and devalued yesterday

Also they blocked the ER account for that non personal spends issue. Have sent all invoices and hope they atleast unblock before 20th april

Then will close atlas for sure. Airtel is still useful for Airtel black connection but not sure about ace. Any benefit other than 5% on gpay ?