• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

My amex referral

My Amex Platinum Card Referral

Last edited:

pinki

TF Ace
IMG_20240312_103024.jpg
Ab park+ pe ye bbps billers ke bhi payment settle krne me itna der kyu kr rhe😐? Kal se processing me hi hai !
Anyone faced similar issue?? Any solution?

pinki

TF Ace
Yes my bill payment was in processing for more than 10 days. I was sure that would fail and would get refunded automatically but had to nudge the support for the refund.
Had u paid more than 30k on that card on that particular day? Then this thing happened or was it just a normal payment not reaching the daily threshold?

Haveli69

TF Buzz
Paid via Indus Select Visa Signature and platinum on paytm and Select MC on cheq on 7th and yet points not credited. Does sat not counted in working days ?

Sriim

TF Premier
Did test transaction of 500 rs to my SBI CB CC couple of days back in park+, went through seamlessly. Today trying to pay the balance, keeps throwing an error

CardTox

TF Premier
Guys, Airtel thanks app se via rupay cc bill are getting failed....any other method where i could pay my BOB cc bill via rupay cc?