• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zomato to halt Pro and Pro Plus programs

akshayhs

TF Ace
Apparently they have closed new signups and existing users will not be able to renew their subscriptions.

Something...something...restructuring etc.

Link to article: Here

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, I was a Zomato Pro user and got Zomato Pro Plus for around 8 months and in July, they denied renewal for both Pro and Pro Plus. CS told they are revamping and even in twitter they confirmed. Only way they told is either to get Zomato RBL card or any codes from third party sites they have given earlier. So I took Zomato classic card and got Pro but no Pro Plus since then.

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
luckily i had got my zomato pro plus for longer duration till feb 23 to last through the festive season. will have to see if they continue to provide pro plus services till then.

IMG-6976.jpg
not sure what about the existing zomato pro/ plus users for edition card which will show validity for at least next 4-5 years until card renewal. since zomato is saying for existing users it will be same, will have to see if they can their live upto their terms till then.

SunnyM

TF Premier
I only had Zomato pro not pro plus and it is not letting me renew. I didn't even notice that the pro membership expired .

Screenshot_2022-08-22-12-45-28-39_6c892c42c751c58e81c3e50bc43f1eeb.jpg

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
^ Swiggy One has free delivery only for orders above Rs. 149 and distance cap of 10 Kms. Earlier free delivery was only from select restaurants and now I think it is all restaurants but with the above mentioned riders.

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
^ Swiggy One has free delivery only for orders above Rs. 149 and distance cap of 10 Kms. Earlier free delivery was only from select restaurants and now I think it is all restaurants but with the above mentioned riders.
Also, they are giving One membership for a year only, no plans less than one year. At least for me.

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is it? I remember having the option of 3 month membership and I took it last month.
I am seeing only one year option as of now. I requested Swiggy over Twitter but they said they cannot provide a different offer than the one I am seeing.

Attachments

• DDD5317A-F8BF-4EAB-91FE-A867A7C1D8E2.jpeg
    DDD5317A-F8BF-4EAB-91FE-A867A7C1D8E2.jpeg
    739.7 KB · Views: 20

akshayhs

TF Ace
They were offering lower duration plans until a said, and the fees were matching that with zomato pro. They recently stopped all other plans, increased the price and now offer only one plan. I don't recall the date

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Last month, I paid Rs. 299 for 3 months and looks like in another 2 months, I have to do the same thing if they jack up the prices like this. However after losing the Pro Plus with Zomato, I am more using Swiggy since I can buy Swiggy money vouchers from Smartbuy-Gyftr and get 3x rewards for my DCB.

virv

TF Buzz
I have “zomato pro” voucher code for year! Anyone interested please dm me! I want to sell it on discount!