• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zest Money isnt closing account

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Hi, I have been requesting Zest Money to close my account since 10 days. Today finally they called & said there is due in my account for which statement will be generated on Dec 4 and I have to wait till then.

When I asked about which due and how much is due they went clueless and said we are unable to check due to technical issue. I actually didnt do any transaction. My last transaction was on 30th Aug & I cleared my dues on 4th Sep. Since then there is no transaction but Zestmoney isnt closing account citing a reason of due & not disclosing any details.

I have already dropped emails to Zest Money Founders & NBFC Ombudsman but there is no help/Response.

Please let me know what can I do in this case?

shayan1670

TF Neo
They are not even letting me close my account. They keep giving generic responses as reply to my multiple mails. Did your problem get solved and if yes then how?

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Why you are mailing when you have option in zest money to close account? Here is how

Click on Profile and the click on Personal Details there you can see option to "Raise request to delete account"

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Always a good strategy. Had to do that with flipkart once as they were not responsive for a return of item which they sent wrong.
Yes its absolutely alright. Companies like Zest Money calls and abuse defaulters family & friends if any payment is missed. Then when they missed their deadlines we have every right to do. Tit for tat

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Always a good strategy. Had to do that with flipkart once as they were not responsive for a return of item which they sent wrong.
Exactly. Once my amazon account got hacked and they were not resolving. Then I started commenting about that issue in their each and every fb post. They have to take action. Then only I was able to recover my account.