• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Zero retention at Magnus

abhi2992

TF Select
My card was up for renewal and just seeing the drop in reward points in September I felt it is a lost cause. No card if metal or otherwise is worth it, if not benefitting us so thought of cancelling. They plainly accepted and said "okay, I see the account is paid up as of now, do you want me to go ahead with cancellation?. I said yes and we just went ahead and i have useless metal now. The party is finally over all reward points are redeemed. so its done and dusted.

Need a new card for BMS till I can build all my expenses on HDFC again to get DCB or infinia. (suggest please cant go back to sitting in normal seats Recliners are the only way ahead(talk about being spoilt by credit cards))

currently last 6 month spend on hdfc is less than 6k. So its gonna take a while

Thanks in advance guys any leads are appreciated. Axis miles and more looks tempting

drsel

TF Legend
You should go for Atlas which is the next best after Magnus Burgundy card.

HDFC infinia is only by invitation.
Net income of 42 lakhs or limit of 10 lakhs on another card

abhi2992

TF Select
You should go for Atlas which is the next best after Magnus Burgundy card.

HDFC infinia is only by invitation.
Net income of 42 lakhs or limit of 10 lakhs on another card
one switch away ... should I switch companies in the hope that i get a better credit card.. Me and my manager are slowly drifting ... relationship is already 3 years old ... time for a breakup ?

drsel

TF Legend
one switch away ... should I switch companies in the hope that i get a better credit card.. Me and my manager are slowly drifting ... relationship is already 3 years old ... time for a breakup ?
Switching companies will not get you a better card .
It will only make you a jumping Jack

abhi2992

TF Select
Switching companies will not get you a better card .
It will only make you a jumping Jack
4th company in 9 years .. so pretty good only. in the IT world i think 2 year once new relationship is good. Lets see in Jan. applied for AU Zenith + lets see if they call back. for 5k half the price everything is half of magnus in this card. Not bad sustainable only I feel...

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My card was up for renewal and just seeing the drop in reward points in September I felt it is a lost cause. No card if metal or otherwise is worth it, if not benefitting us so thought of cancelling. They plainly accepted and said "okay, I see the account is paid up as of now, do you want me to go ahead with cancellation?. I said yes and we just went ahead and i have useless metal now. The party is finally over all reward points are redeemed. so its done and dusted.

Need a new card for BMS till I can build all my expenses on HDFC again to get DCB or infinia. (suggest please cant go back to sitting in normal seats Recliners are the only way ahead(talk about being spoilt by credit cards))

currently last 6 month spend on hdfc is less than 6k. So its gonna take a while

Thanks in advance guys any leads are appreciated. Axis miles and more looks tempting
Which HDFC your holding and whats the limit?
How much was your overall cumulative spends on Axis magnus during last 3 to 6 months?

abhi2992

TF Select
Which HDFC your holding and whats the limit?
How much was your overall cumulative spends on Axis magnus during last 3 to 6 months?
Regalia which is 5 years old now. And has got a limit of 8 Lakhs. Magnus spend was 7 lakhs. 3 L extra as I did a Spain trip. But I think it will be around 6 lakhs every year the spends on the cards.

Have LTF APay
Have tata neu infinity
Amex MRCC

Need BMS 1 plus 1 ...pretty much sorted for other stuff.

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Regalia which is 5 years old now. And has got a limit of 8 Lakhs. Magnus spend was 7 lakhs. 3 L extra as I did a Spain trip. But I think it will be around 6 lakhs every year the spends on the cards.

Have LTF APay
Have tata neu infinity
Amex MRCC

Take idfc wealth, check this thread -

Or go for au zenith -

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Have LTF APay
Have tata neu infinity
Amex MRCC

Your spends are good.

What you can try is Upgrdae to Infinia(Skip DCB). Try a shot. You might get lucky.
If they deny,atleast get a limit increase to 9.5 lacs or above on Regalia. After few months you might get an invite for Infinia.

abhi2992

TF Select
applied for AU Zenith.. will use it for a year and give it away. Effectively made so much money of magnus (cant make same via AU Zenith +) will use it for my BMS. Hopefully HDFCBANK gives me something for being an imperia demat and credit and saving/salary account holder. As Infinia is the only good card out there everything else is just meh and not all in one. Mann how did ppl in Axis fool themselves to have a reward structure like Magnus i dont know.