• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zepto is giving away free Wallet cash

P B R G

TF Ace
Might be a user specific offer.

For people residing in a Zepto serviceable area, register now and avail free wallet cash upto 100. I have 3 Zepto accounts, have received 75, 100 and 100 cash respectively on each of them. No minimum order. You can order stuff for 100 and liteally have to pay nothing.

If you are lucky then you can also get the Zepto Pass for 1 rupee (99% discount).

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

For people residing in a Zepto serviceable area, register now and avail free wallet cash upto 100. I have 3 Zepto accounts, have received 75, 100 and 100 cash respectively on each of them. No minimum order. You can order stuff for 100 and liteally have to pay nothing.

If you are lucky then you can also get the Zepto Pass for 1 rupee (99% discount).
Looks like none intrested in zepto
@NShah

AZ7

TF Buzz

Received only 20Rs, my luck!

P B R G

TF Ace
Zepto got owned by big company right?
No it's still an independent startup. Not owned by any big company but they have raised lot of funds in the last two years.

Unka logic ye hai - customer agar 1/2 month Tak koi order nahi karta hai then by giving them free cash they try to regain the lost customer.

P B R G

TF Ace
I ordered from Zepto once during its inception and never looked back. Swiggy instamart does it for me these days
I find Swiggy instamart quite overpriced. Flipkart grocery is the cheapest and my go to delivery app.

Items worth 1000 in Flipkart grocery is equivalent to almost 1500 in Instamart/ Blinkit.

ronakshah

TF Premier
I find zepto quite useful and their delivery is also super quick atleast in my area. I have received 50rs zepto balance 4-5 times in last 6 months.

AZ7

TF Buzz
I find Swiggy instamart quite overpriced. Flipkart grocery is the cheapest and my go to delivery app.

Items worth 1000 in Flipkart grocery is equivalent to almost 1500 in Instamart/ Blinkit.

Cheapest way to get groceries online is Flipkart. I buy gift vouchers monthly from gyftr at discount and add to flipkart wallet. So I get assured discount over and above their listed price, plus the 1rs deals are also good on grocery.