• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Samsung Wallet - Underrated

Samsung Wallet is an underrated wallet amongest payment apps in India. Samsung Wallets offer Samsung Rewards !

Samsung Rewards is benefitial to claim Rs. 500 gift card/per annum by doing routine UPI / Wallet transactions.
1.jpg

Samsung Rewards Levels
⚪️
Silver(15 points per transaction)
🟡
Gold(18 points per transaction,Make 4 transactions to get this level)
🟣
Platinum(20 points per transaction, Make 8 transactions to get this level)

⚠️
Please note minimum transaction value to get points is Rs.50 in UPI or Wallet transactions.
2.jpg

Points to note
✴️
Level achieved in this month is carry forwarded to next month i.e. Platinum level retained for next month also.
✴️
Transactions resets 1st of every month. For retainaining platinum level , you need to make minimum 8 transactions per month.
5.jpg

How to earn 2852 points in 12 months ?
🔸
1st month=212 ((4*15)+(4*18) +(4*20))
🔸
2nd to 12th month=240/per month (12*20)

💥
You get to earn Rs. 250/- Gift
🎁
card for every 6 months

⚠️
Validity of the points is 12 months.

⚠️
Rewards earned for max of 3 trxns per day.

3.jpg

List of Gift
🎁
Cards available for redemption and proof of gift card redemption.

💥
Rs.250(1250 points)-Myntra, Hidesign, KFC, Dominos &Apollo Healing card.

💥
Rs.500(2500 points)-PVR

Rewards Ratio is 5:1

So far i have redeemed only 1 no. of Rs. 250 Myntra gift card.
4.jpg 6.jpg

Thank you for Reading !

#samsungwallet

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No customer support exists. Once my payment failed but no support provided by samsung. No contact number to call. Ultimately, had to raise complaint with bank which got resolved within a week.

Stopped using this app since then.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Baki sab toh sahi h lekin ullu samsung lacks primary most important features :

1. No Rupay card link
2. No UPI Lite
3. Unable to do pay utility bills through CC

However Tap N pay is more polished compared to other.
yeah i agree.. for me samsung is my work phone.. so if Rupay card thing is integrated then i would use only Samsung Pay/wallet.. this been missing.

Last edited:

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
yeah i agree.. for me samsung is my work phone.. so if Rupay card thing is integrated then i would use only Samsung Pay/wallet.. this been missing.
That's true Samsung pay is like half baked cake where u would get cake without cream and cherry. If Samsung has all above mention feature it would become the one of the most polished UPI payment app.

Last edited:

pxg

TF Premier
I was using Samsung Pay from 2017-2022, did UPI txn every month to myself and got an okayish reward rate above the debit card reward rate. There was a devaluation in terms of the vouchers offered for sure, initially there used to Amazon vouchers for redemption till 2019 and then for a while there was FK but now the options are crap. I have 2250 in GV between 2019 and 2022, don't have the history of vouchers between 2017-2019 but it must be quite a lot more.

I bought the Samsung phone just for Samsung Pay (it was really cool in 2016-17) but almost every card has NFC now (back then they didn't), UPI was actually faster and less awkward by 2019, MST was gone by 2020 or so, so don't have any reason to use Samsung Pay anymore. Switched to iPhone with Apple wallet.