• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

YES BANK Virtual RuPay Credit Card launched

Yes bank has launched virtual Rupay Credit card. Got email 15 mins back. Check your mails if u have yes bank credit card already.

Get Reward Points for every INR 200 spent on UPI transactions above INR 2000

Earn 2 Reward Points for every INR 200 spent on non-UPI transactions

Earn 2 Reward Points for every INR 200 spent on non-UPI transactions

Attached screenshots of features

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-27 193616.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-07-27 193616.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot 2023-07-27 193632.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-07-27 193632.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 180

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Dnt forget to use this offer using your YES BANK Virtual RuPay Credit Card too.

photo_2023-09-13_09-30-09.jpg
What is the value of each reward points and what is best option to redeem it?

I see there is option to transfer reward points to another card. I have yes first exclusive card also. Shall I transfer points to that and redeem it together at 0.25 rs for flight? Or there are better options?

Also, for some reason, I got charged 0.59% of wallet loading charge for using UPI transaction. Is everyone getting that? I did a credit card bill payment on snapay, which should be ideally under utility.

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
wait what ? can we add money to wallet from rupay card ?

how & where or i m reading it wrong

I see there is option to transfer reward points to another card. I have yes first exclusive card also. Shall I transfer points to that and redeem it together at 0.25 rs for flight? Or there are better options?

Also, for some reason, I got charged 0.59% of wallet loading charge for using UPI transaction. Is everyone getting that? I did a credit card bill payment on snapay, which should be ideally under utility

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Also, for some reason, I got charged 0.59% of wallet loading charge for using UPI transaction. Is everyone getting that? I did a credit card bill payment on snapay, which should be ideally under utility.
Yes bank charge 0.50%+GST for wallet spend and soon they will increase the charges to 0.75%+GST.

Nothing to be surprised. Snapay cc bill pay via CC UPI, count under wallet category that's why yes bank charge you. Clearly mentioned on Yes bank MITC file or Yes bank website.

Last edited:

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yes bank charge 0.50%+GST for wallet spend and soon they will increase the charges to 0.75%+GST.

Nothing to be surprised. Snapay cc bill pay via CC UPI, count under wallet category that's why yes bank charge you. Cleary mentioned on Yes bank MITC file or Yes bank website.
Snapay changed mcc? Or they have different mcc for UPI mode and different for debit/credit card ?

I was getting utility mcc when I was using debit cards earlier and getting 1% on hdfc platinum debit card.

Even in other utility payments, it is still 4900 mcc.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Snapay changed mcc? Or they have different mcc for UPI mode and different for debit/credit card ?

I was getting utility mcc when I was using debit cards earlier and getting 1% on hdfc platinum debit card.

Even in other utility payments, it is still 4900 mcc.
Snapay - credit card to bank option, got utlity category and i think UPI option here also give you utility category

but snapay - credit card bill pay through link UPI option - i think here wallet category.