• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

YES BANK Virtual RuPay Credit Card launched

Yes bank has launched virtual Rupay Credit card. Got email 15 mins back. Check your mails if u have yes bank credit card already.

Get Reward Points for every INR 200 spent on UPI transactions above INR 2000

Earn 2 Reward Points for every INR 200 spent on non-UPI transactions

Earn 2 Reward Points for every INR 200 spent on non-UPI transactions

Attached screenshots of features

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-27 193616.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-07-27 193616.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot 2023-07-27 193632.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-07-27 193632.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 180

zealsid

TF Select
A bit off-topic ,
How is the banking experience of YES bank lately, especially after the near death event
Horrendous experience, I wanted a locker and Yes bank representative said they can provide but I have to take policy first from them. After negotiation, they offered discount on locker and I went ahead. I asked them to give me in writing that locker is available at the said branch. He panicked and said this is a new branch and locker will only be available after 3 months.

Their only intrest is to sell policies, nothing else. Please be extremely cautious while dealing with Yes Bank.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Horrendous experience, I wanted a locker and Yes bank representative said they can provide but I have to take policy first from them. After negotiation, they offered discount on locker and I went ahead. I asked them to give me in writing that locker is available at the said branch. He panicked and said this is a new branch and locker will only be available after 3 months.

Their only intrest is to sell policies, nothing else. Please be extremely cautious while dealing with Yes Bank.
Thank you for the heads up... just want to know their general performance from the horses mouth than reading in newspaper... No intention to open any kind of relationship with them...

funatlearn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have an yes first account since 8 years. For me the experience is always good. No spam calls, for any work they have a runner who pickup docs when needed.
Except an year , it was always decent for me. Never required locker so can't comment.
Their floating rate fd is the best one i found. For sr citizen it gives 8.6 %. ( It depends on repo rate).

The only issue I have is low rewards on cc, which were very good initially.

yolofino

TF Premier

If you have taken the policy, make sure to cancel it within the next 15 days. Full refund will be issued.