• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Not showing Marquee card or Reserv for me. My CIBIL is 786 and hold Magnus/Atlas with 10L limit & Infinia with 15L.

Will they call if I discontinue the application?
1) you should discontinue this process, if you really want Marquee
2) They will call you but won't likley to offer Marquee
3) You need to try again after a month or so

Last edited:

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@S S V , does it make sense to hold Marquee if I already have Infinia?
Why not, I hold both ;).

When the SSV calculation clearly shows that it is free for 4years(provided you are fine with their Swiggy/Zomato or any redemption voucher for the Yesrewards points) and with Amazon Voucher it is 5Year free 🤑 (Disclaimer: if they don't devalue)

amitagl27

TF Buzz
Got my Marquee card (first ever with Yes bank) on 1st March and the first statement on 19th.
I noticed there is no reward points mentioned for each transaction. Which was a bit disappointing.

However, I contacted their customer care, and they sent me an excel sheet from their card management system :)
pretty detailed one.

1711103699431.png

So far, happy with the rewards and prompt replies of customer care. They won me over the customer service for sure.
And this one I believe is one of the best cards for everyday purchases. Yes Bank has upped their CC game to capture market share.
As of now, Axis - a big NO and Yes - for sure Yes for me :cool:
Going to cancel my Axis select as this becomes my primary card for a while.

techt

TF Legend
Got my Marquee card (first ever with Yes bank) on 1st March and the first statement on 19th.
I noticed there is no reward points mentioned for each transaction. Which was a bit disappointing.

However, I contacted their customer care, and they sent me an excel sheet from their card management system :)
pretty detailed one.

1711103699431.png

So far, happy with the rewards and prompt replies of customer care. They won me over the customer service for sure.
And this one I believe is one of the best cards for everyday purchases. Yes Bank has upped their CC game to capture market share.
whats table type ?

RTR01

TF Premier

pretty detailed one.

1711103699431.png

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

When I asked mcc code of a transaction they told me we don't have that information.