• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i applied for yes first exclusive and got it but got in mastercard network and wanted visa so cancelled post delivery without usage, now i cant apply as its saying you already have a application for yes bank cc
You need to wait for cool off period, meanwhile talk to CC

theboogeyman

TF Buzz
I jst tried logging in the Yes Bank Iris app and it has a account for me and in cards its showing no cards, and view more is showing the first exclusive as a yes reserv inactive card.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
taking my tally of active credit cards from 45 to 44 😬 But these buggers don't deserve my business.
45 Cards 😱 … how ?? Lol … Does this list include supp cards and/or US / UK issued cards ? … Mind giving a run down on how you managed to get 45 ?

Here I’m, thinking closing a few while holding 16 active ones for exposure issues !!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
45 Cards 😱 … how ?? Lol … Does this list include supp cards and/or US / UK issued cards ? … Mind giving a run down on how you managed to get 45 ?

Here I’m, thinking closing a few while holding 16 active ones for exposure issues !!
He had given the list already.
Please search his posts like below.
BTW, they are all Indian issues, primary cards only.

1709614049793.png

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor

No all primary cards and active. There are no international cards in this list all from 18 Indian banks.

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Call CC and choose application status tracking option in IVR
They told me that there is no record of my application. They instructed me to email yestouchcc@yesbank.in, and their response via email was also the same - that no record exists with my application number. Any suggestions on what to do next? I completed VKYC on the same day, so I'm puzzled as to why it's indicating that no records exist.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They told me that there is no record of my application. They instructed me to email yestouchcc@yesbank.in, and their response via email was also the same - that no record exists with my application number. Any suggestions on what to do next? I completed VKYC on the same day, so I'm puzzled as to why it's indicating that no records exist.
Try these two contacts in that order with all written evidences along with the timelines and update us . thanks

1710086028945.png

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, Anyone got there joining rewards of 60K after paying the joining fee..?? If yes in which month those are credited
No , not yet..

JF was charged after 60 days, JB are expeted after 90 days.. stay tuned here as I am expecting my points in 8 days

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, Anyone got there joining rewards of 60K after paying the joining fee..?? If yes in which month those are credited
Have you received 60k reward points yet?? Or somebody else??
My 3rd bill is generated today..still I can't see 60 k reward points..

Okay, check tomorrow and update here
and also today is Sunday..
My guess either tomorrow/ a day after tomorrow for you..
Atlast, GOOD NEWS guys !!

As Expected, here are my JF benefit of 60K points credited to my Yes Rewarz account at the close of the 3rd statement...

So timelines are:

At the end of 2nd statemnt -- JF was charged
At the close of 3rd statement -- JF benefit of 60K rewards were credited.. All happies..

It seems YES way of working is a bit relaxed and delayed, but surely getting the things for sure albiet with consistent delay....
Enjoy guys....

Net Banking Credit Card Dashboard screen:

1710707891749.png

YES Credit Card RewardZ website screen:

1710708258567.png

IRIS App Screen

1710708451872.jpeg

Last edited: