• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That too when I fulfill all eligibility for Marquee had it been any other bank they would have leapt at the prospect of me asking for a paid upgrade. 😅 I just upgraded to Amex Platinum metal charge card and these buggers denied me a Marquee 🤣
They are on the path of recovery from a near death incidence..
They are trying to figure out how to get back into the lucrative credit card business.. once they get confidence they will be like any other bank in about one to two years time..
This is my view

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
They are on the path of recovery from a near death incidence..
They are trying to figure out how to get back into the lucrative credit card business.. once they get confidence they will be like any other bank in about one to two years time..
This is my view
They will never be there if they piss off mature customers like me that's my opinion. Also, I am seen as a CC expert in my B school alumni network which is 15000 strong. One communication or advice against them from me will cost them dozens of customers and I will make sure of that.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They will never be there if they piss off mature customers like me that's my opinion. Also, I am seen as a CC expert in my B school alumni network which is 15000 strong. One communication or advice against them from me will cost them dozens of customers and I will make sure of that.
Sure you could do whatever you deemed fit..
They would periodically assess their way going forward… if they are following any strategy to get back into the business…

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Sure you could do whatever you deemed fit..
They would periodically assess their way going forward… if they are following any strategy to get back into the business…
Update: Called yestouch again after foreclosure of my EMI and settling the outstanding for permanent closure of the card. They again didn't agree to the card variant change or to convert my Reserv Card to LTF but they did extend the current year membership (renewal) fee waiver which I accepted. Giving the card a fresh lease of another year 😅

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have a monthly online spends of 2-3 lakh and wanted to check if I should take this card or reserve ?
In my view, this shouldn't be your primary card.
For online spends it's good giving @4.5%
and unlimited lounge access including add-on cards and also 8 guest passes
But more or less this is the best back up premium card to your main premium card with minimum cost and easy to get

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
At Last … GOOD NEWS has arrived…
The Joining Fee for Marquee was charged to this month’s statement .. looking forward to 60k points

1708257355269.png
I don't know how Yes Bank had arrived at Rs 1,990.77 as GST on 9,999, @0.18... it should have been 1,799.82..
I am not sure how YES bank computers/ calculators/developers work... very strange mathematics....

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't know how Yes Bank had arrived at Rs 1,990.77 as GST on 9,999, @0.18... it should have been 1,799.82..
I am not sure how YES bank computers/ calculators/developers work... very strange mathematics....
YES seems to be following Axis's footsteps in temrs of logic and rationale 😆😆😆

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is it possible to get this on mastercard? Also, is there some link to do vkyc? Their customer care calls me to do vkyc at most inopportune moments and my vkyc is pending since Jan 3rd.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is it possible to get this on mastercard?
Not that I am aware of .

Also, is there some link to do vkyc? Their customer care calls me to do vkyc at most inopportune moments and my vkyc is pending since Jan 3rd.
How did you apply for this card? their web site ?? if so, check your email and loginto your application again ..
Most likely your application might have had expired ..

My Previous application link shows like this ..

1708262311016.png

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, website. They called me even yesterday for vkyc but I was driving.
Ask them to email the link .. whats their response?
Log in to your application again, it should give you the prompts ..to continue from where you had left before .