• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
But as per others replies it seems Add-on is a hectic process. Also it's not FYF/LTF. 😅
Yes it is not FYF / LTF but it is 4YF...

It is now quiz time...
pls find out what is 4YF by looking at the following matrix..

1706881129939-png.41987

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So we can use the Priority Pass QR code for the domestic lounges as well correct?

Like the Adani International Lounge in T2 which is opposite Loyalty Lounge?

Usually priority pass is chargeable for domestic lounges, only exception being Infinia issued PP from what I have read till now
Be it International or domestic, Yes bank has tie up with Priority Pass. They don't issue a separate PP but you have to authenticate via card. So, technically even domestically, you are getting access via PP only.

theflash

TF Premier
Yes it is not FYF / LTF but it is 4YF...
But I don't have any of those GV usage... So even if i take the card I'll have to pay 11800 and get the GV that I don't use much... 99% of my spends are thru cards and that to CB cards only so the cb is credited in card itself... The only reason I want a new card is Intl lounge. I'm planning a trip for my mom dad and want them to be relaxed for that trip.... So if there is any other cards suggestion that is LTF/FYF and easily approved on C2C or CIBIL basis then it would be helpful.

Reactions: SSV

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Reactions: SSV

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
It is hectic to apply for addon. They too run like hdfc, everything needs to be sent to chennai. I have been waiting for almost 2 months and send the application thrice, they still xant find the documents it seems.
You can follow what @plastikman has done
He raised the issue with RBIO
I’ll follow the same

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
It is hectic to apply for addon. They too run like hdfc, everything needs to be sent to chennai. I have been waiting for almost 2 months and send the application thrice, they still xant find the documents it seems.
Have you sent those directly or through the nearest branch? Application form and add on aadhar and pan right?
Is self attestation required?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
dont have the rime or energy for it. As someone said, YES's customer service overall is very very bad.. there is no service at all. Do it all if you can on your own.
Did you send that directly to the address mentioned in the form?
Which documents did u send?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Made these type of calculations in the mind while taking magnus in may 2023. 🤣🤣
That is the greatness of 🪓 🪓 🪓
🤣🤣🤣🤣 …
There is nothing extraordinary here in the case of YES bank…
Max people can lose is from 4.5 % to 3 % or 2 % …

Where as 🪓 showed heaven on the earth and that too in customers hands.. and bakaras fell for it…

🤣🤣

Moral of the story::
When something looks too good to be true then don’t believe it and enter into that relationship especially so when the other party showed consistent cheating, untrustworthiness, disrespect etc…, otherwise we end up as BAKARAs..

🤣 🤣

Last edited: