• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I’m fine either way!! We can keep all the information consolidated in the main thread

Okay, thanks.. Let us keep all the new updates summary in the first post of main thread and continue all the Marquee related discussion in one single thread, i.e main thread so that people need not go to different threads to get information regarding Marquee card..
Thanks for understainding...

Mods, @vaibhav111 , @ashwink , @Pavan , @bvc19296
Please merge this thread in to the main Marquee thread..

Thanks again everyone.. Keep sharing the knowledge and become richer ... ( both wisdom wise and monetarily) and be happy...

The main Marquee thread...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I’m fine either way!! We can keep all the information consolidated in the main thread

Okay, thanks.. Let us keep all the new updates summary in the first post of main thread and continue all the Marquee related discussion in one single thread, i.e main thread so that people need not go to different threads to get information regarding Marquee card..
Thanks for understainding...

Mods, @vaibhav111 , @ashwink , @Pavan , @bvc19296
Please merge this thread in to the main Marquee thread..

Thanks again everyone.. Keep sharing the knowledge and become richer ... ( both wisdom wise and monetarily) and be happy...

The main Marquee thread...

Thanks @vaibhav111 for merging the threads

Hi @diptarkaroy mate , I have updated the first post with your updates , like below..

Lets move on with the discussion ....

1715339716747.png

1715339786314.png

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I just found out the LoungeKey links exclusive to Federal and IDFC banks (for their dc only, cc provides DF membership) as below:

Federal: https://www.loungekey.com/federalcelesta#xd_co_f=ZTc3ZjkzMzktMDk3MS00MjdjLWIzMzMtOTA4ZmI3MDYzYmZi~

IDFC: www.loungekey.com/FIRSTWealthDebitCard

Why don’t we have any exclusive link for Yes bank cards? 😰😰😰

I guess they are setting that up… that’s why they are sharing the link… however the landing page is yet to be setup!!!!
But they are not issuing lounge access through loungekey program. They are saying direct use of card. Therefore we will not be able to create login account (my guess). If someone has created the account kindly inform.I haven't received my card yet.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
But they are not issuing lounge access through loungekey program. They are saying direct use of card. Therefore we will not be able to create login account (my guess). If someone has created the account kindly inform.I haven't received my card yet.
LoungeKey membership doesn’t come with any physical card like DF or PP. Yes bank cards are partnered with LK and that membership is in built with their payment card (which is credit card in our case)…

Same goes with federal bank cards or IDFC debit cards

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Banks have to tie up any one of the lounge networks to provide seamless lounge access throughout the world… this is much like partnering for payment partner (visa, mc, RuPay, diners, amex, discover etc etc)

Indian banks used to partner mostly with PP and DF… nowadays LoungeKey is appearing to be a popular option for the banks…

And the biggest advantage is… you don’t need to carry a separate physical card like PP or DF in case of LoungeKey… that’s what Yes bank is saying, only the payment card should be enough to access global lounges

Banks have to tie up any one of the lounge networks to provide seamless lounge access throughout the world… this is much like partnering for payment partner (visa, mc, RuPay, diners, amex, discover etc etc)

Indian banks used to partner mostly with PP and DF… nowadays LoungeKey is appearing to be a popular option for the banks…

And the biggest advantage is… you don’t need to carry a separate physical card like PP or DF in case of LoungeKey… that’s what Yes bank is saying, only the payment card should be enough to access global lounges
I have checked with the LK site for the other banks like HSBC, Federal and IDFC, city wise the list is same. So Iam guessing for yes Bank also list will be same. Problem is we can't get complete list of all cities at a single place, we have to search it city wise.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have checked with the LK site for the other banks like HSBC, Federal and IDFC, city wise the list is same. So Iam guessing for yes Bank also list will be same. Problem is we can't get complete list of all cities at a single place, we have to search it city wise.
But the other advantage of getting that URL would be to get the registration link for yes bank customers

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Today I noticed that marquee card holders are eligible for complimentary concierge service (see screenshot)

Has anyone tried to avail this?

Attachments

• IMG_7125.jpeg
    IMG_7125.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 27

Chandni

TF Neo
Can someone confirm if Marquee only allows primary cardholders access to international lounges? On the main page, it states it's for both primary and add-on cardholders, but upon clicking on the international lounge page, it states access is only for the primary cardholder.

Additionally, I read somewhere on this forum mentioning guests (non-cardholders) being allowed on Marquee; however, I couldn't find this information on their website.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 6.11.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 6.11.01 PM.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 6.10.51 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 6.10.51 PM.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 7