• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank cheating

CardTox

TF Premier
In the month of March I got repeated call from yes bank, ( i don't know they were third party or yes bank officials). They pursuaded me to take one of their yes bank credit cards for life time free. When i applied by the link provided by them, based on my eligibility i was offered Yes First Exclusive credit card. I applied for the same considering it will be LTF as per their promis. Video KYC was done, and i was issued the card in the last week of March with 60k limit only.. Now I am getting email from their side that by spending 40,000 in first 30 days you may get its one year membership fee waved off which is Rs. 1999. Is that not cheating by those agents who pursuaded me to take Yes Bank card under the precepts of LTF? I would have never taken this card for 2,000 yearly fee looking its useless card for me. How to get them know that it was offered to me LTF by their agents..... The welcome kit mentions its charges as 1999. Those agents are untraceable now!!

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had the same issue happen to me. Guy's manager even assured me that it would be LTF, and lo and behold after approval, it was not LTF, I simply blocked all their numbers as they begged me to activate it, and thanks to RBI rules the card was auto closed as i did not activate it. Beware before activating any card of any bank, validate the charge-ability status.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In the month of March I got repeated call from yes bank, ( i don't know they were third party or yes bank officials). They pursuaded me to take one of their yes bank credit cards for life time free. When i applied by the link provided by them, based on my eligibility i was offered Yes First Exclusive credit card. I applied for the same considering it will be LTF as per their promis. Video KYC was done, and i was issued the card in the last week of March with 60k limit only.. Now I am getting email from their side that by spending 40,000 in first 30 days you may get its one year membership fee waved off which is Rs. 1999. Is that not cheating by those agents who pursuaded me to take Yes Bank card under the precepts of LTF? I would have never taken this card for 2,000 yearly fee looking its useless card for me. How to get them know that it was offered to me LTF by their agents..... The welcome kit mentions its charges as 1999. Those agents are untraceable now!!
If you did not activate it yet, then it will be auto closed, else if you have activated, share proof and escalate within Yes Bank and then immediately after minimum duration has passed, pass on complaint to RBI Ombudsman.

Jigar.Baua

TF Buzz
Thanks for the post -- I was about to apply considering their begging and repeated follow-ups on whatsapp !!
Their promise -- LTF Rupay Card -- 5.25k limit

But I told the lady that unless I research myself on its website I wont apply and rather wont share my PAN !!

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Thanks for the post -- I was about to apply considering their begging and repeated follow-ups on whatsapp !!
Their promise -- LTF Rupay Card -- 5.25k limit

But I told the lady that unless I research myself on its website I wont apply and rather wont share my PAN !!
Sorry WHAT?!? 5.25k limit?
Bank really taking🌿.

In the yes bank case the agent usually lie.. they you have to RBI complaint to make your card lft.