• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank applied LTF but annual fee charged

Amish

TF Buzz
Hello everyone.

I had applied for Yes First Exclusive card as it was LTF (informed by Agent).

However, I can see annual fee being charged in my statement.

Please let me know what step I can take ahead.

D

Deleted member 16965

How can I find out if my company is listed or not?
Just enter your company name while applying for credit card on their website if it shows Lifetime Free offer then your company is in their list. Do not fake your details as they might verify your office address or through your CIBIL report.

D

Deleted member 16965

You can also refer this link for more clarity:

Last edited by a moderator:

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I discovered corporate list, however I'm not sure if they still provide ltf credit cards to the companies on the list.

I believe they stopped issuing ltf cards last year.

@Deal_Freak @xywowowvw
apply for the card and once you receive confirm the status of the card through mail.
Write an email through your office email id if it comes in the corporate list.
They should confirm it LTF

pprakash11

TF Prestige
If you want LTF card.... corporate is the only way to go in Yes Bank as far as I know the easy method.
So if we apply online and since LTF offer isn't running currently, so suppose we get the card approved as Paid.
If we email through official email ID, will they convert it to LTF?

(Corporate is in the list)

D

Deleted member 16965

So if we apply online and since LTF offer isn't running currently, so suppose we get the card approved as Paid.

No.... it will be difficult to convert paid card to LTF.

D

Deleted member 16965

When I had applied online on Yes Bank website, after I entered my company details, I was asked to choose 2 Prosperity cards and both were shown as Lifetime Free offer before card selection.