• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why is Mumbai international airport lounge so bad?

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There is a huge queue to get in the lounge, once you enter the place smells of reek, there is no place to sit, the food counter is spilled with foods. The floors are dirty.

Compare it with Mumbai domestic lounges, in fact domestic has not one but two lounges both are kept very neat and tidy.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
There is a huge queue to get in the lounge, once you enter the place smells of reek, there is no place to sit, the food counter is spilled with foods. The floors are dirty.

Compare it with Mumbai domestic lounges, in fact domestic has not one but two lounges both are kept very neat and tidy.
the adani lounge is pretty crowded but it was hygeinic and clean every time i have visited and i have been there 5-6 times in the past three months.
i havent faced any issues apart from the crowd.
the crowd also being due to free usage given on debit cards by banks

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
the adani lounge is pretty crowded but it was hygeinic and clean every time i have visited and i have been there 5-6 times in the past three months.
i havent faced any issues apart from the crowd.
the crowd also being due to free usage given on debit cards by banks

@xywowowvw do you mean adani domestic or international lounge at mumbai airport?​

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Were you travelling in business class? When I was at Mumbai International Airport at start of May, the adani lounge was only for Business Class and hardly anyone there. The only other lounge available there had a long queue and 1980 style set up ;).
international lounge

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They might be waiting for new international airport at Navi Mumbai.. till then suffer in silence for economy class coz no sign of upgrade in site.. that’s the only downside of travelling economy international thru mumbai t2..

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For those with vistara gold and flying vistara or Singapore airlines can use business class lounge in Mumbai’s T2 international..

Reactions: BMR

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Guys,

So this is my first international travel. I wanted to know it's the loyalty lounge for international travel correct?
Are we able to access other domestic lounges if we can? Also do normal credit cards work there or only PP and ones with international lounge will work?

Thanks in advance

sarainfo12

TF Premier
There are only 2 lounges showing for international terminal,
1. Loyalty lounge (showing for all of my cards )
2. Aviserv lounge (showing only on my eazydiner card through dreamfolks)

Which one is less crowded? I assume aviserv since it have less access but not sure .
Next month end international trip planned.

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
“The Aviserv in-transit lounge located in Terminal 2 at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airportoffers a bouquet of facilities for business or leisure travelers awaiting their next flight departure”

This is a transit lounge accessible from arrivals for people waiting in transit for their next flight.. the only option for card access for t2 international will be loyalty lounge.. business/first class still has the Adani lounge in T2 Intl

sarainfo12

TF Premier
“The Aviserv in-transit lounge located in Terminal 2 at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airportoffers a bouquet of facilities for business or leisure travelers awaiting their next flight departure”

This is a transit lounge accessible from arrivals for people waiting in transit for their next flight.. the only option for card access for t2 international will be loyalty lounge.. business/first class still has the Adani lounge in T2 Intl
Oh ok ok ,
We are having an upcoming dubai trip .
Flights are
Bangalore to Dubai ( Mumbai layover)
Dubai to Bangalore ( Mumbai layover) .
I am trying to find less crowded place to stay on layover time .

It's sad only 1 lounge access available in Mumbai international terminal, where in Bangalore we have 2 options (BLR and 080).

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Oh ok ok ,
We are having an upcoming dubai trip .
Flights are
Bangalore to Dubai ( Mumbai layover)
Dubai to Bangalore ( Mumbai layover) .
I am trying to find less crowded place to stay on layover time .

It's sad only 1 lounge access available in Mumbai international terminal, where in Bangalore we have 2 options (BLR and 080).
Technically you should be able to use the Aviserv lounge as you fit the transit criteria.. still better to call them before hand and confirm..

website and contact details are -

https://www.aviserv.co//our-services/airport-lounges/

AVISERV LOUNGE​

For any assistance feel free to call on below mentioned number

Terminal 2, level2, P6, Arrival hall, (west side)
Beside Gate A
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport,
Andheri (east), Mumbai 400099
Maharashtra, India

Mobile : +91-770 099 9330
Email id : reservation@aviserv.co

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Technically you should be able to use the Aviserv lounge as you fit the transit criteria.. still better to call them before hand and confirm..

website and contact details are -

https://www.aviserv.co//our-services/airport-lounges/

AVISERV LOUNGE​

For any assistance feel free to call on below mentioned number

Terminal 2, level2, P6, Arrival hall, (west side)
Beside Gate A
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport,
Andheri (east), Mumbai 400099
Maharashtra, India

Mobile : +91-770 099 9330
Email id : reservation@aviserv.co
That's great , thanks . Will confirm at the time of travel .
I have rupay select card too , hopefully we can use rupay select card and eazydiner card for me and wife's entry.

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
There are only 2 lounges showing for international terminal,
1. Loyalty lounge (showing for all of my cards )
2. Aviserv lounge (showing only on my eazydiner card through dreamfolks)

Which one is less crowded? I assume aviserv since it have less access but not sure .
Next month end international trip planned.
aviserv is on arrival gate