• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why is JioFiber biller not available on any of the payment/utility apps?

Post number 5 has been selected as best answer.

Tejo

TF Legend
Because jio doesn't wants to pay any commission.

Even in my jio it uses paytm as pg, paytm loots from us but in actual paytm charges less fee for several companies.
Paytm offer no charges for T+3 days on credit card payments too.

Jio fiber expansion taking place, also it invested a lot of amount as there were no router, wire charges mostly. May you can see bill payments after a certain period.

Tejo

TF Legend
But jio mobile prepaid/postpaid recharge is available.
Do you think without third party help, the jio users in india can recharge.

99% jio fiber using people are having access to upi, netbanking and cards leaving old age people.

In village/rurals still the people and kids just go to shop and recharge their plan giving cash.

Shop keeper to Barath bil pay to modern pg's to fintechs charges commission.

Last edited:

yogs

TF Neo
Yes, jiofibre came with a landline number. Use that as normal mobile postpaid recharge and it will fetch the internet bill amount on its own. I tried on PayTm.
If we use this trick to recharge say for 1 yr, do we get 30 days extra as well?

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
I am planning to switch my broadband from airtel to jio. Already have airtel axis cc. But that 25% cashback capping upto 250 makes more sense on dth,postbaid mobile bills upto 1000.
So, if I convert to jio having a jio prepaid sim, Can I pay for the monthly broadband bill from the airtel app (via airtel axis cc) and get 10% cashback?

In airtel black, they have restrictions that airtel black bill can only be paid from the airtel app. IS the same holds true for jio?