• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why do some ITC hotels not show Green points required for making reservations?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
However before redeeming 1st time make sure your account is KYC verified, and enabled for green point transaction
I faced an issue 1st time, later they refunded the money and deducted from points
just call club itc and check
Also one can enable contactless option in app so that mob no and mail id is verified

Sanskar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
However before redeeming 1st time make sure your account is KYC verified, and enabled for green point transaction
I faced an issue 1st time, later they refunded the money and deducted from points
just call club itc and check
KYC Verified? How? I found there is no Option.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hey Guys,

i'm new to the hotel loyalty program game and was going through the ITC app for some R&D on the green point value/requirements for hotel bookings. What i noticed is that some hotels do not show the points needed to book the stay while some do. Like Fortune resort Benaulim will only show rupees while ITC grand goa shows the green points. Why is this so? Am i missing something?

PS - I have an ITC membership, but currently do not have transferred any points to it.

Thanks!
Book at revenue, pay at hotel with green pts at 1pt = ₹ 1 value.
Make sure to let them know that you’ll pay with Green Points.
If you’re not a Culinaire member, and don’t have a physical membership card, make sure “contactless redemption” is enabled.

WelcomeHeritage Properties will not accept pay with Green Points. Hope it helps

Sanskar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Book at revenue, pay at hotel with green pts at 1pt = ₹ 1 value.
Make sure to let them know that you’ll pay with Green Points.
If you’re not a Culinaire member, and don’t have a physical membership card, make sure “contactless redemption” is enabled.

WelcomeHeritage Properties will not accept pay with Green Points. Hope it helps
I am also new to hotel loyalty program.
Can you clear my doubt?
Are welcome Heritage any special property or all welcome properties?

If not all so that means we can pay with Green Point at other welcome properties?

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
New to ClubITC and ITC Culinaire

Are there any tips and tricks or links to any tweet/ blog or guide?

What is the coupon code (during search) to get the best deal ... like Marriot MZ7

Further, I need more clarification on Green Points .... can it be used like currency/100% redemption against Food bills and Spa?

@TechnoFino @Subhankar and experts ...

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
New to ClubITC and ITC Culinaire

Are there any tips and tricks or links to any tweet/ blog or guide?

What is the coupon code (during search) to get the best deal ... like Marriot MZ7

Further, I need more clarification on Green Points .... can it be used like currency/100% redemption against Food bills and Spa?

@TechnoFino @Subhankar and experts ...
Club ITC is very straightforward program, so hardly any tricks required. Just that when only dining, make sure to pay by cash, not by pts because you get 25% Green pts against your bill and on Friday it fetches 50% extra i.e. 37.5% return.

Yes, you can pay for anything at 100% with Green pts. WelcomeHeritage properties are excluded

Will do a write up soon on Club ITC & Culinaire

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Club ITC is very straightforward program, so hardly any tricks required. Just that when only dining, make sure to pay by cash, not by pts because you get 25% Green pts against your bill and on Friday it fetches 50% extra i.e. 37.5% return.

Yes, you can pay for anything at 100% with Green pts. WelcomeHeritage properties are excluded

Will do a write up soon on Club ITC & Culinaire
How bout using the ITC Culinaire vouchers and paying the rest using EazyDiner?

That will earn the points or not?

Anush

TF Buzz
I am new to rewards/points/miles. I did read this thread and putting my query out

I used the ITC phone app to book a hotel in Madurai. But in the room list I do not see an option listing points. It is only listing options with Rs.
There is an option to pay at the hotel. Should I select that and then at the time of check-in I need to tell them to use points? If yes, how do I know how many points are needed? Is it 1 green point=1 Rupee?

PS: I have ~50k points from Magnus

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I am new to rewards/points/miles. I did read this thread and putting my query out

I used the ITC phone app to book a hotel in Madurai. But in the room list I do not see an option listing points. It is only listing options with Rs.
There is an option to pay at the hotel. Should I select that and then at the time of check-in I need to tell them to use points? If yes, how do I know how many points are needed? Is it 1 green point=1 Rupee?

PS: I have ~50k points from Magnus
Yes to all ur questions
BTW i used Marriott Courtyard at Madurai during Pongal holidays since I had points from Amex

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Thank you. Mariott seems to be more expensive than Fortune Pandiyan.
Yes but at that time I don’t have ITC option since magnus took 3 months to credit its rewards from November I mean my magnus 1st milestone I spent on November and got 25k in february
And in ITC fortune properties are much cheap I mean their low tier I can say but if it gives good finish like Marriott then it’s great
Heritage and Grand hotel category of ITC will be almost double price than fortune

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi- I have ITC green 15k points. I am planning to book itc hotel in delhi all meals which is costing 15k on the itc site. But on phone hotel is giving in 10k. So how do i pay later at checkout in hotel via my green points?

I am trying to book fortune hotel from itc app and in that it is charging complete amount from my card. But I want to pay through points
How can i do that

vkdleo

TF Buzz
Book and leave don’t pay by card
Fortune properties cannot be booked by green points but u can pay with green points at property check out
Do we have to select "Flexible Rate" option for this or any option can be chosen? Only "Flexible Rate" option mentions "No Pre payment required".
2nd doubt, is the card entered is charged before reaching the hotel if we don't choose "Flexible Rate" option?