• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which UPI app do you like most and why?

Which UPI app do you prefer?

• PhonePe

• GPay

• Amazon Pay

• Bank App (Yono HDFC)

• PayTm

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aniket44

TF Buzz
paytm...
because...
1. lower failure rates
2. fast payment
3. user interface
4. most important Indian application

HC1337

TF Buzz
Amazon Pay just because I had got around 1600 cashback from it (in 4/5 months), and because my main spendings happen through them. Also idk if it might help with the Amazon Pay card, just using what I like the most.
Cons being can't see the remarks and the upi ids to whom you have paid and no dark mode.
Like the interface of Gpay the most and it also has bharatQR option.
Bhim being the most simple and IMO the best base app for the UPI ecosystem, and can have multiple bank accounts at once.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Amazon Pay just because I had got around 1600 cashback from it (in 4/5 months), and because my main spendings happen through them. Also idk if it might help with the Amazon Pay card, just using what I like the most.
Cons being can't see the remarks and the upi ids to whom you have paid and no dark mode.
Like the interface of Gpay the most and it also has bharatQR option.
Bhim being the most simple and IMO the best base app for the UPI ecosystem, and can have multiple bank accounts at once.
GPay I agree is the best to keep records of your transactions. Very well managed app.

HC1337

TF Buzz
I agree, but BHIM does a good job at displaying a transaction summary too. Amazon is kinda bad at it.
Haven't used PayTM or PhonePe because before UPI they had wallets and they required KYC (and PayTM has took some convenience charges for bill payments so I m still bummed about that), so I have not touched them since. Might give them a chance sometime in the future.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I agree, but BHIM does a good job at displaying a transaction summary too. Amazon is kinda bad at it.
Haven't used PayTM or PhonePe because before UPI they had wallets and they required KYC (and PayTM has took some convenience charges for bill payments so I m still bummed about that), so I have not touched them since. Might give them a chance sometime in the future.
PhonePe I won't suggest. It has very bad interface. Paytm is smooth.

Strange

TF Legend
Gpay, Amazon Pay and Phonepe are third party apps.
Paytm is PSP & Issuer both, I think due to this Paytm has low failure rates and It provides detailed info of receiver like bank name and account last 4 digits. So, Paytm is my favorite UPI app.

@Abhishek012 Enlighten us about UPI apps. ;)