• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which is your First Credit Card of 2024

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Today I got an upgrade from LTF Kotak Royale to LTF Kotak White.

This is my first addition in 2024. Which is yours?

UPDATE
2 - ICICI Coral Rupay - LTF
3 - Kotak League Platinum Rupay - LTF
4 - HDFC Swiggy - Paid (Swiggy offer)
5 - Au Vetta - LTF
6 - ICICI Amazon Pay - LTF (Cancelled and applied from different Amazon account)
7 - IndusInd EazyDiner Signature - LTF
8 - Uni NX Wave - LTF
9 - Federal Bank Signet - LTF (cancelled on day 1)

Last edited:

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Automatic offer from bank?
NRV with bank?
Actually they are offering lot of goodies with new salary account including the white card (based on salary category). But I have salary account with Kotak for 15 years and they refused to give any of those goodies for existing salary account holders. So, I threatened to close my account and move to other bank. That's when they agreed to give this one goodie 😊

vine

TF Premier
Actually they are offering lot of goodies with new salary account including the white card (based on salary category). But I have salary account with Kotak for 15 years and they refused to give any of those goodies for existing salary account holders. So, I threatened to close my account and move to other bank. That's when they agreed to give this one goodie 😊
Same with me
Ditto.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Airtel Axis FYF. And SBI Cashback both applied last week and got approved. Axis Delivered today, SBI might get delivered today or tomorrow. Also "upgraded" to ICICI platinum LTF from ICICI Apay last week. Applied for Tata Neu Infinity 2 days ago. Waiting for HDFC approval.
Why did you change to Platinum from Amazon Pay? It's not an upgrade, it's a severe downgrade. You should have taken platinum in addition to Amazon pay.

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier
Please let us know about LTF rubyx in details how you got , upgrade or direct what is your limit etc
I have mine savings account with ICICI from last 2 years which I haven't used and having 0 balance from long time.
And already hold ICICI Amazon pay, platinum, Mmt signature cards.

I had called customer care and asked I want LTF Rubyx they transferred call to card application dept.
For Rubyx LTF salary criteria is 1 Lacs per month
They started guiding me for application on ICICI website but it not worked with my mobile number. See below screenshot.
IMG_20240112_224601.jpg
Now they asked me for alternate number. I used my wife's number and my Pan card and applied. Uploaded salary slips. Did VKYC on same day. Physical verification happened at home twice. As I was not in home on their 1st attempt. After 8 days received text message that card is approved.

And after 2 days both Rubyx MC and amex cards were visible in my imobile app.
But except Amazon pay card for all other cards mobile number was updated (wife's number)

Called customer care and confirmed both are life time free. Again updated mobile number for all the cards.

Will apply for Sapphiro LTF once my salary will be 2 lacs per month.

Parallaxhal

TF Buzz
You will not get anything from platinum card. Apay card has 5% cashback on Amazon for prime member and 3% for others, 2% on bill payment and 1% on everything else. Now you decide which is better.
What I meant to say was they gave the card with the shared limit of amazon card. I still have the amazon card. But ICICI calls the process as "upgrade" even though it's not.