• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which european country is easiest in terms of getting the visa?

Parky

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Between the France and Germany, which one should i apply for. In case, if anyother country, please mention that as well.
Also, Has anyone applied for visa in 2023, can they tell in how many days they got their visa??

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Between the France and Germany, which one should i apply for. In case, if anyother country, please mention that as well.
Also, Has anyone applied for visa in 2023, can they tell in how many days they got their visa??
I applied for Switzerland visa in Feb 2023. Received it in 2 weeks.

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
I would highly recommend France! no doubt
From past acceptance ratio France has the highest success rate than any other country.

3 days

Parky

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I would highly recommend France! no doubt
From past acceptance ratio France has the highest success rate than any other country.

3 days
Just one follow-up question, Is these acceptance stats you mentioned according to some internet data, or from your experience or both of them? Thanks btw for the info

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As per internet data, the easiest Schengen country for Indians to getba visa is Luxembourg 😁 with almost only 2% rejection rate

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
France is pretty good in personal experience because that's one of the most popular tourist entry point and more so if you're looking for Multiple entry Schengen Visa.
I had bad experience with Netherlands because they keep giving only single entries inspite of multiple entry request.

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
France is pretty good in personal experience because that's one of the most popular tourist entry point and more so if you're looking for Multiple entry Schengen Visa.
I had bad experience with Netherlands because they keep giving only single entries inspite of multiple entry request.
We recently went on a family trip to Europe and applied for France visa. We were granted 6 months multiple entry visa ( for every family member) and it came within a week. The appointments too were available for next day.

This was Feb 2023. Things may have changed now because of summer season

AJ-

TF Buzz
I am planning for solo 30 day euro trip, I have few questions regarding visa
* Do they ask for business proof, I have businesses in my partners name.
* Is savings account statement with avg 1L & above is ok for approval?
* In Chennai almost no Schengen countries has visa appointment open except sweden. is it possible to get from other nearest cities?
* Possible to get multiple entry Visa? planning to visit europe twice a year.

It will be helpful planning my trip on July if anyone answer above doubts.

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Things vary a lot depending on which country you are applying for. But they would look for solid proof of income source. When I wasn’t salaried employee and applied for Schengen visa, I don’t remember submitting any business proof, but I submitted my ITR and bank statements for sure
That’s probably on lower side, especially for a 30 day trip.
* In Chennai almost no Schengen countries has visa appointment open except sweden. is it possible to get from other nearest cities?
I think that should be fine as long as there are appointments available.
Nobody knows. In the past, I have got Schengen visas just for a week or a month. This time I got it for 6 months. But I guess a lot depends on the country, visa officer, documents and your history. If it’s first time, don’t keep your hopes too high.

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Just one follow-up question, Is these acceptance stats you mentioned according to some internet data, or from your experience or both of them? Thanks btw for the info
You can check by doing ctrl +f and search how many times people recommending for France 😄. Its a tourist destination there earning and GDP is reply on it
I have been in 30+ countries myself been travelling for the past 3 years.

Also if one is rejected it would be little hard to get a Schengen visa next time so keep ready with all the docs and cover letter from wherever you apply.

Enjoy man !

NeerajNegi

TF Premier

It will be helpful planning my trip on July if anyone answer above doubts.
@Cardmarvel already answered though.
1L is nothing bro keep at least 4-5 Lakh to show in the statement at least if possible. Eurail pass is just for 35000 INR for 15 days I guess. 3 time meal 2000-3000 INR , Hotel cheapest 1000-4000 per day. metro pass 1000 daily

Bro this is the reason you need to show them more than 1 Lakh.
yes they will ask business proof it should be in your name and if not don't write that you have business or something and if you have kindly add a proof anything

Parky

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Any idea on what are the cancellation and date change details of Turkish airlines when we book award tickets?

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Depends! Nothing is sure these days. Many people are not able to get Schengen visa in first go. Been hearing multiple rejections for Switzerland tourist visa. Even some of my colleagues could not get business visa on time because of delay in approval by the embassy. I got multiple entry business visa for 6 months, earlier in January this year because I work in Swiss company so I had invitation letter from Swiss emabssy. And I shifted here in March. To be fair though, I’ve understood the reason. When you apply for a Schengen visa, you basically get entry to 26 nations that don’t exercise any border control. So if one nation grants the visa, they have to be sure, you have actual travel plans and won’t illegally immigrate to another. It’s a shared responsibility and it is what it is! The illegal immigration racket (especially from a few states) has spoilt the game for Indians who want to visit Europe for a vacation or a short trip. So far I know, it will be less complicated to have visa for Germany, France, Portugal, Austria, Denmark. Of course with all the necessary documents! Hope this will help.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
yeah, recently went for a schengen visa appointment to the VFS office and the kind of people(no offense to them) applying for croatian, polish and czech visa's was surprising! I mean from the looks of it, it def felt like a scam happening there!