• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which CCs include access to centurion and other lounges?

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm mostly looking at Platinum Travel or Platinum Reserve.

Do amex cards issued by 3rd parties like icici etc include similar benefits like centurion access, etc?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Do amex cards issued by 3rd parties like icici etc include similar benefits like centurion access, etc?
As per my knowledge their own centurion lounge access is only for proprietary cards like centurion (invite only card) and platinum charge card (70k per annum fee).
Platinum travel or reserve will get normal visa Mastercard lounges if we r able to see amex logo there in the list

Tejas

TF Premier
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert

Except Centurion, only Platinum Charge Card gets you access to the Centurion Lounges.

Not sure what your definition of other lounges. But I havent come across any card (Other than Platinum Charge Card) in India which will provide you access to any lounges other than the regular Priority Pass, Dragon Pass Lounges etc. on international soil. FFP Status helps in such cases.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Except Centurion, only Platinum Charge Card gets you access to the Centurion Lounges.

Not sure what your definition of other lounges. But I havent come across any card (Other than Platinum Charge Card) in India which will provide you access to any lounges other than the regular Priority Pass, Dragon Pass Lounges etc. on international soil. FFP Status helps in such cases.
FFP i agree but heard from a friend who frequently travel he said that all amex cards (proprietary not co branded with ICICI, IndusInd etc.,) have default access to centurion lounges on a concessional payment of INR590+GST personally didnt check it so far

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In Mumbai & Delhi, one can access the Centurion Lounge with Centurion, Platinum Charge & Platinum Reserve Card. With Platinum Charge, a guest is also allowed. No guests are allowed with Platinum Reserve.

In other international airports only Centurion and Platinum charge holders can access the Centurion lounge.