• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Platinum RCP Kaizen Offer - 11th March 2024 to 11th September 2024 (both days included)

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
• The offer can be availed maximum up to two times in the offer period, i.e., the Cardmember can be eligible maximum upto two times in the offer period.

• Cardmember has to make spend of INR 1 Lakh or more in a single new booking with American Express Platinum Travel and Lifestyle Services to become eligible for the offer.

• Platinum Cardmembers can get Travel E-Gift voucher (EaseMyTrip or Yatra) worth INR 15,000 upon completing the required spends.

• Bookings with American Express Platinum Travel and Lifestyle Services can be made for any of below category until 11th September 2024 for travel & stays till 11th March 2025:
o Domestic Hotel bookings
o International Hotel bookings
o Domestic Airline bookings
o International Airline booking

• The E-Gift voucher shall be dispatched within 60 days after the completion of the entire journey/travel on Basic American Express Platinum Cardmember’s registered email ID. Please ensure your email address is updated with American Express. In case your enrolled email ID is a Gmail ID, the email may go to other folders instead of primary inbox. American Express is not responsible for bounced back emails due to incorrect or incomplete registered email addresses.

• The travel booking needs to be made by the American Express Platinum Cardmember (Basic or Supplementary) in order to be eligible for this offer.

kameshee17

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Amex is late by a week :(. I waited for this for 2 months and booked tickets to Andaman directly on Vistara last week.

On a positive note, I think Yatra/easemytrip is better than Taj vouchers as it gives more options.

Rjain1111

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The 30k taj voucher offer on 1L spending is still on no? This document mentions that - chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.americanexpress.com/content/dam/amex/in/benefits/Platinum_Card_Value_Calculator_2020.pdf

The offer that you are mentioning is above the Taj voucher?