• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which CC can/should I get next?

commonaman

TF Buzz
I have an ICICI APay card with 4.9L limit and an HDFC Millenia with 1.3L limit.
My ITR for last year will be around 7-8L.
Which cards can I get either by C2C or by ITR eligibility?
I'm also thinking of applying for Amex Platinum Travel once it starts accepting applications.

Pranav313

TF Buzz
Try AmEx MRCC or AmEx smartearn card,
I have amex platinum travel and it is utterly useless to me,
MRCC held more value and better useful ness

kunaljn91

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have an ICICI APay card with 4.9L limit and an HDFC Millenia with 1.3L limit.
My ITR for last year will be around 7-8L.
Which cards can I get either by C2C or by ITR eligibility?
I'm also thinking of applying for Amex Platinum Travel once it starts accepting applications.
For Amex Platinum Travel, it depends on the usage! If you can touch that sweet 4 lakh mark in an year, then you can get a lot of value out of it! Around 50-60k MR Points as well as 10k Taj voucher!

You can go upgrade your millenia to either Regalia/diners privilege if you are up for the reward points instead of cashback!

Also, magnus can be a preffered card considering the recent edge rewards conversion rate! C2C will be possible since you have good limit with Apay!

You can also consider LTF Cards such as AU Variants, IDFC Variants, IndusInd Legend, HSBC Platinum, Zomato White, etc!

commonaman

TF Buzz
For Amex Platinum Travel, it depends on the usage! If you can touch that sweet 4 lakh mark in an year, then you can get a lot of value out of it! Around 50-60k MR Points as well as 10k Taj voucher!

You can go upgrade your millenia to either Regalia/diners privilege if you are up for the reward points instead of cashback!

Also, magnus can be a preffered card considering the recent edge rewards conversion rate! C2C will be possible since you have good limit with Apay!

You can also consider LTF Cards such as AU Variants, IDFC Variants, IndusInd Legend, HSBC Platinum, Zomato White, etc!
Does Axis accept co-branded cards for C2C?
I tried with HDFC for upgrade with APay card but got rejected.
And I can easily reach the 4L mark on Plat Travel with help of some utility bills and I'm also thinking of getting MRCC as a companion card.

kunaljn91

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does Axis accept co-branded cards for C2C?
I tried with HDFC for upgrade with APay card but got rejected.
And I can easily reach the 4L mark on Plat Travel with help of some utility bills and I'm also thinking of getting MRCC as a companion card.
Yes Axis will accept it!
If you can reach that 4 lakh limit, + MRCC for monthly 1k MR Points! It will be a great!