• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What credit card should I get next?

Vexant

TF Neo
Hi, I am an 18 year old. Salaried under my family business, so ITR is no issue. I have axis Flipkart and axis ace currently, that I have used to build my credit score. It is around 750 right now.

My main query is, what are the best credit cards that I can get right now (UNDER 21) as many banks like ICICI, SBI, HDFC, etc dont offer credit cards to below 21 year olds regardless of their income or CIBIL.

TLDR- im 18, good income and credit, want to know what are the best cards i can get as many banks dont provide cards under 21yr.

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi, I am an 18 year old. Salaried under my family business, so ITR is no issue. I have axis Flipkart and axis ace currently, that I have used to build my credit score. It is around 750 right now.

My main query is, what are the best credit cards that I can get right now (UNDER 21) as many banks like ICICI, SBI, HDFC, etc dont offer credit cards to below 21 year olds regardless of their income or CIBIL.

TLDR- im 18, good income and credit, want to know what are the best cards i can get as many banks dont provide cards under 21yr.
If you are in tier 1 city you can apply standard chartered bank and kotak cards.

For kotak via card to card.

Scb will ask other bank statement as you don't have itr

varun__goel_

TF Legend

HDFC bank offers credit cards under 21.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
How bro ..i hold 4 credit cards.. 2 unsecured and 2 secured ....my cibil is 771 and itr of 4.8L

How can i get hdfc card ??
Either open a account, they will give pre approved offer in few months, or if you have itr you can apply directly without waiting for offer. I am also 18, got pre approved offer in 5 months.