• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which card is good now for rent payments

gurpreet.9211

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I've got 50k rent to be paid monthly, earlier I was using magnus+PayZapp to get milestone benefits but now as PayZapp is fixed hence I would not get those benefits plus axis will collect GST for rent payment.

What is the alternative, any trick for magnus or any other suggested card to get at least some benefits out of the payment.

I have axis flipkart, ICICI apay, amex mrcc, Axis magnus, HDFC Tata neo infinity and a few others.

Yes, Regalia is giving rewards on rent payment. Not sure about Millennia.
I have general questions on rent payment which I didn't find answers yet. Can you please explain:
1. How many days it takes for rent to be credited?
2. Do we get intimation email/SMS once it is credited in landlord account?
3. How reliable is red giraffe for rent payments? Any failures?

prem2311

TF Select
I have general questions on rent payment which I didn't find answers yet. Can you please explain:
1. How many days it takes for rent to be credited?
2. Do we get intimation email/SMS once it is credited in landlord account?
3. How reliable is red giraffe for rent payments? Any failures?
1. All took 3 working days max except one card. One card is instant.
2. While register/Enter landlord details you have to mention his number to intimate your landlord. You get all the updates.
3. No idea

mumblebee

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I pay 2 rents on DCB of 55k and 20k each via redgiraffe+HDFCbillpay and get points for both. No extra charges are levied, probably because they are not classified as rent.

Humble request to not poke the customer care on these loopholes 🙏