• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which bank Sallery account get pre-approved loan offer???

Best bank sallery account for pre-approved loan offer please suggest if any I have rbl bank sallery account have been using more than 4 years never ever get any pre-approved offer

NAB

TF Premier
Go for the ICICI, the best Interface and Pre-Approved offers.
You can also go for the HDFC, they also give good preapproved offers. But Netbanking/apps are not up to the mark.

Trust Me

TF Ace
HDFC does .

They actually inundate one with pre-approved loan offers all the time.

Go for the ICICI, the best Interface and Pre-Approved offers.
You can also go for the HDFC, they also give good preapproved offers. But Netbanking/apps are not up to the mark.

In my experience HDFC netbanking (don't know about apps) is just fine, and is decidedly better than ICICI netbanking.

NAB

TF Premier
They actually inundate one with pre-approved loan offers all the time.

In my experience HDFC netbanking (don't know about apps) is just fine, and is decidedly better than ICICI netbanking.
HDFC Netbanking UI and UX is not 1% of the ICICI, Are you sure you have used the ICICI Netbanking? (Both Personal and Business)🤔

Trust Me

TF Ace
HDFC Netbanking UI and UX is not 1% of the ICICI, Are you sure you have used the ICICI Netbanking? (Both Personal and Business)🤔

That is your view, and what I'd said above was mine! Don't you think it was rather presumptuous to suggest that I didn't know what ICICI netbanking was?! Of course, I don't know what UX means, and have no idea about Business netbanking. I have found ICICI Personal netbanking to be quite unusable for me.

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Irrespective of salary account or not if you have a salary, you can get a loan from any bank. Or try signing up for websites like Paisabazzar you will get a pre approved loan offer call every day. :p