• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fi/Jupiter Sallery account convert tricks

amarnadh98

TF Buzz
@amarnadh98 please guide me also. I tried to do same thing but it didnt work. Can you share how much you added and any tricks? Thoda prasad humein bhi baatiye guruji
I just disabled upi on Paytm app and then sent 21k money to my FI account from my Paytm payments Bank(if we disable upi, money will be sent through imps/neft/rtgs etc), so then I went to fi and went to "update to salary account" option and then clicked on "already received salary" option and selected that transaction, that's all.
If it asks you to select company, select Otherwise India Consulting Private limited (OPC). For me, I gave some random company name from list, but once i selected that 21k transaction, the company name automatically updated to the above name.
Within 10mins, my salary account got activated and i received notification as well. I started paying cc bills on cheq with fi debit card and also receiving 4X coins as well.

amarnadh98

TF Buzz
Did not worked for me. I tried just now. Looks like they are not approving. I will stay in infinite itself now. But if you have any other tricks please share bro
I tried in Jupiter as well the same trick, i got the upgrade confirmation from jupiter in whatsapp but in app its still showing upgradation in progress, so have to wait whether same trick works for me in jupiter as well, the way it worked for me in FI app.;)

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Can you pls explain how does it works
for paytm use company name one97 communications pvt limited........and for phonepe...u can select phonepe......and then if u have merchant account in any of these apps....select ur jupiter or fi account as primary account for receiving money......then transfer money in thse merchant accounts from your own account...using qr codes.....and wait for normal clearing procedure...which is next day of payent.....u will receive money and ur account willl be upgraded to salary account or will remain salary account as u have to get salary once in 60 days...