• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which bank credit card is not available

sharma

TF Premier
I'm just curious to know which major banks credit card is not available with you.

I don't have sbi, amex and pnb what about others

Last edited:

mangalorean

TF Select
Weird situation with HDFC. They keep denying my credit card applications, even though I have a solid financial history (CIBIL 790+, low utilization, etc.). It's always the same 'internal policy' reason, which doesn't tell me much. I was hoping to get an HDFC card for the offers, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards for me – pun intended! Guess I'm not on the HDFC or Amex bandwagon for the time being.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
HDFC keeps denying my credit card application despite my excellent financial credentials: a Cibil score of 790+, low credit utilization, a lengthy credit history of over 7 years, a new corporate salary account with a respectable income, and ownership of 10 other credit cards with limits ranging from 2-6 lakhs.

Despite meeting all criteria, they consistently cite internal policy as the reason for rejection. I'm eager to obtain a card for its benefits and offers, but unfortunately, HDFC isn't granting me one.

So I don’t have HDFC cards mainly.

Also never bothered to get on the Amex train.
Try from branch through an agent ,

Also ,get a taste of Amex ,atleast for a year ,then you'll why people love it

Gaara

TF Ace
Weird situation with HDFC. They keep denying my credit card applications, even though I have a solid financial history (CIBIL 790+, low utilization, etc.). It's always the same 'internal policy' reason, which doesn't tell me much. I was hoping to get an HDFC card for the offers, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards for me – pun intended! Guess I'm not on the HDFC or Amex bandwagon for the time being.
Thats how HDFC works it won't grant cards to Legends, but when it does it gives them MB+

Last edited:

sharma

TF Premier
It happened with me, but my experience is even worse... When I wanted to get ltf card I applied for shoppers stop card which is ltf and I'm waiting for the update from bank, suddenly one day I came to know that bank has lost my kyc documents and I don't have even proof to prove that they lost my documents, with help RBI complaint i complained three times and finally they got the missed document in Chennai but still they rejected the application 😊🤣

Gaara

TF Ace
This is my next plan. If they don't give me a card, it's their loss.

One Hundred Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews