• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is your 💳 score?

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Share your credit score along with number of years since your first account opened (doesn't matter if it is closed currently)

Update March 2023

CIBIL - 738
Experian - 802
Equifax - 702
CRIF - 560

Credit History - 1.75 Years

Last edited:

akshayhs

TF Ace
CIBIL - 780
Experian - 813
CRIF - 723
Credit history of 1yr for the oldest accounts.

2 CCs: OneCard (Federal) and SBI (SimplyClick).
1 active loan EMI account (5 more months to mature).
2 closed loan accounts from Slice.

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Share your credit score along with number of years since your first account opened (doesn't matter if it is closed currently)

My score is certainly not brag - worthy as there are multiple wrong entries in my report. I'm working towards their removal.

Hopefully in upcoming days I may be able to BRAG about them 😜

I have -
CIBIL - 706
Experian - 794
Equifax - 702
CRIF - 592

My first account opened on Jan 2018.
CIBIL has increased by 14 points to 720 ☺️

Attachments

• IMG_20220821_063713.jpg
    IMG_20220821_063713.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 53

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

rjsudeep

TF Premier
It won't fall off of credit report. All you need is more on time payments and it will have lesser impact as time passes.
Are you sure about that? As I had two missed payments, got cleared off in 5 years. Now it shows all payments on time.

Indeed! Total payment made on time improves score considerably. My score increased by 62 in the last two months after clearing all dues at once.
I generally clear all my payments in one shot. Have a pretty decent score, so haven't seem a major jump as such.

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Are you sure about that? As I had two missed payments, got cleared off in 5 years. Now it shows all payments on time.

I generally clear all my payments in one shot. Have a pretty decent score, so haven't seem a major jump as such.
Yes, those late payments will always be there. But as CIBIL and other bureaus consider only last and latest 36 months of payments history, that is why you are seeing all payments are on time.

Also if you raise a dispute through CIBIL grievance portal and ask them to update your payments history, in their reply they will give you all the payments made by you late or otherwise since the opening of account.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Yes, those late payments will always be there. But as CIBIL and other bureaus consider only last and latest 36 months of payments history, that is why you are seeing all payments are on time.

Also if you raise a dispute through CIBIL grievance portal and ask them to update your payments history, in their reply they will give you all the payments made by you late or otherwise since the opening of account.
Oh okay, did not know that. I mean I knew it would still be in the records, but didn't think any bank would be able to access it or would be concerned about it while issuing a new card.

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Got to do with credit mix. I have secured and unsecured accounts. I have recently closed two credit card accounts. That boosted the score.