• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best way to buy YouTube subscription and still save the maximum amount ?

AsB

TF Ace
I want to buy YouTube Premium Subscription. What is the best way to save as much as possible ? Like buying from some other app, using some Credit Card somewhere and so on ?

P.S - Please dont offer me the subscriptions from you. I dont buy stuff like that !!

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got 91 cashback for 1300 google play voucher purchased couple of weeks back using Amazon Pay on Amazon. APaY voucher itself can be procured at a discount. So thats the best deal as of now. Yearly subscription will also save a little more than monthly

Do you get 5% cashback from Amazon ?
Amazon keeps giving offers for 5% to 7% for payment via Amz UPI. They also give 2%-5% offer regularly for any payment (incl Amz pay bal, so discount on amz pay GV can be leveraged).
G-pay many times give offer of 20 to 30 on 150 for loading via G-pay.
Google play bal never expire. So keep loading into your acct as you get offer and let google draw from it.

Reactions: AsB

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There are multiple small scale sellers in Facebook and insta marketplace who buy in bulk and share it. You can try something of that sort. The prices will be lower than any discounts available via card offers and cashback.
On the flip side, you might encounter some untrustworthy sellers who sell you like 1 yr subscription and it gets deactivated in 6 months or so..

AsB

TF Ace
There are multiple small scale sellers in Facebook and insta marketplace who buy in bulk and share it. You can try something of that sort. The prices will be lower than any discounts available via card offers and cashback.
On the flip side, you might encounter some untrustworthy sellers who sell you like 1 yr subscription and it gets deactivated in 6 months or so..
No. I dont want from those people. I have already faced a similar seller before. That is why, I had written that, I wont buy from Indivudual sellers

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Taking a family plan helps cutting the cost too.. so google play voucher at discounted price+family plan makes it best combo.