• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best card for international spends

Pr@k

TF Select
With upcoming travel I’m wondering is there a card with 0% forex markup etc. ?

I plan to use to use the Magnus to the 1-1.5 limit to hit the threshold but would rather have another super premium one with no markup

Thoughts/inputs please

Cheers

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
With upcoming travel I’m wondering is there a card with 0% forex markup etc. ?

I plan to use to use the Magnus to the 1-1.5 limit to hit the threshold but would rather have another super premium one with no markup

Thoughts/inputs please

Cheers
IDFC WEALTH CC has one of the lowest mark up fees. 0% markup is offered by indusind forex cards.. however in reality there will be some hidden charges in the exchange rate itself.. So try for a card that gives you multiplier points on international spends to negate the mark up fee impact. amex, dcb as examples

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My preference would be IDFC First WOW Credit Cards. 0% forex markup + 1% rewards

Best part is.. you can withdraw cash also from any ATM overseas with 0% forex fees and 0 interest till due date. Only charges are 199 as one time cash withdrawal fees

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My preference would be IDFC First WOW Credit Cards. 0% forex markup + 1% rewards

Best part is.. you can withdraw cash also from any ATM overseas with 0% forex fees and 0 interest till due date. Only charges are 199 as one time cash withdrawal fees
yes
.for sure.. wonder why the other cards charge more in idfc

Pr@k

TF Select

Is it a secured card? Their website says FD required