• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is SCB card setup means?

Parky

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Its been more than 10 days for my scb ultimate card application that got approved but hasn’t got any sms when it would dispatch? So, finally when i asked the customer care, he mentioned that the card got approved but the card is not setup yet… so we will arrange a call for you.
I am not sure what is card setup means? Does anyone here knows what does it mean?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Its been more than 10 days for my scb ultimate card application that got approved but hasn’t got any sms when it would dispatch? So, finally when i asked the customer care, he mentioned that the card got approved but the card is not setup yet… so we will arrange a call for you.
I am not sure what is card setup means? Does anyone here knows what does it mean?
Setup is nothing but limit setting decisions
@deep@vie pls confirm

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am also in the same situation. The chat CS says it is approved but not set up yet. It has been 2 weeks. I have contacted them multiple times and but there is no change or update. Their support is even worse than Axis bank.

Finally, I have emailed them to cancel my application. I don't want to deal with their support in future. I already have Axis card to give me headaches.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I guess this means the application has been approved but the card isn't generated yet or it's not yet linked with your customer ID.