• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Refund Of Excess Payment done at SCB

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Hello,

I Have been seen that scb provides Cashier Order's for excess payment however I want to get refunded directly to my bank account I have mailed their support but seems like bank is very busy and higher levels are also busy in assisting other customers therefore ignoring me.

Your suggestions are welcome please suggest Should I take Cashier Order's here in my locality Public Sector banks dominate's and few of private are available and sadly I don't have account with them.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I Have been seen that scb provides Cashier Order's for excess payment however I want to get refunded directly to my bank account I have mailed their support but seems like bank is very busy and higher levels are also busy in assisting other customers therefore ignoring me.

Your suggestions are welcome please suggest Should I take Cashier Order's here in my locality Public Sector banks dominate's and few of private are available and sadly I don't have account with them.
You don't need an account in the bank issuing the cashier's chaeque. You can deposit it in any bank account.