• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Your Daily Drivers and Travel Carries ?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Most of the banks are providing a UPI card as a floater to existing cards that you hold with them. Which cards do you already hold ?
It's for my GF ,all she has is my Amex Plat Travel ,Axis Magnus and Axis Vistara Signature add ons, no cards of her own ,no Cibil either

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It's for my GF ,all she has is my Amex Plat Travel ,Axis Magnus and Axis Vistara Signature add ons, no cards of her own ,no Cibil either
It maybe possible to get a pre-approved card from the bank where an account is being maintained. Kotak and Axis provide pre approved offers (including Rupay cards).

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis will give her the MyZone and Neo RuPay very easily. Tell them you want an upgrade and they will keep the other card active too. Even LTF if you argue for her. As long as she has that 3rd slot open.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Axis will give her the MyZone and Neo RuPay very easily. Tell them you want an upgrade and they will keep the other card active too. Even LTF if you argue for her. As long as she has that 3rd slot open.
Magnus and Vistara Signature are add ons on my primary card ,she has no card of her own ,no existing relationship with Axis