• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What’s the best use of MR points?

Now you'll get 30% bonus points if you convert it to bonvoy (till 31st Oct). In your case, it would be 58k+
Also Marriot offers 5th night free for every 4 night stay.
How about breakfast ? I saw in some forum that hotels like fourpoints etc gives free breakfast when booking via bonvoy even to low tier marriot member ?

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How about breakfast ? I saw in some forum that hotels like fourpoints etc gives free breakfast when booking via bonvoy even to low tier marriot membe
They have different rules for status of the user and every level of their hotels.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They have different rules for status of the user and every level of their hotels.
yes any way to get their membership tier paid or only we've to stay those nights and get eligible?
we can easily book by points and tally the membership fee with breakfasts haha

Sammoka

TF Buzz
I know this is a little too late but about the MRCC, what attracted me with the 24k rewards was the tanishak voucher
You can avail a voucher of 10000 and redeem it for gold coins
Those may come in handy as a worthy asset instead of a coupon or trip or hotel bookings.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I know this is a little too late but about the MRCC, what attracted me with the 24k rewards was the tanishak voucher
You can avail a voucher of 10000 and redeem it for gold coins
Those may come in handy as a worthy asset instead of a coupon or trip or hotel bookings.
Yes any rewards we avail subject to our application and lifestyle
Best yield thats motto

Mack

TF Select
As I can see in my CIBIL Report, my salary has not been updated yet. I am planning to bluff IDFC for salary amount to get select card but issue is last month I had 3 Hard enquired on my cibil which has brought my score from 762 to 738. Not sure if I get approved. My salary is 45k p.m and not sure to go forward with it as my application was rejected for Citi rewards card and I really was an amex micc & Citi rewards card and also IDFC Select/ Wealth. Any help on how to go with it would be of great help
Got ur card???

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Applied 2 weeks ago using their website. Once I put in my personal details they asked to mention the details about my existing credit card like the issuer and its limit and immediately it assigned me the Select card with half the limit of my mentioned credit card.